Chapter 32 - A Deer Should Run

Your POV

When everyone are down, a not really tall guy grabs me and run away from that place. I don't really see his face because of the speed.

He keeps going until we got into a deserted area. He placed me down while there are several people with suit and sun glasses shut all the entrance and makes this place even more darker than before.

Who is this guy? Why there are so many kind of people that looks like mafias-

The guy that makes me in this place using a several things that makes his face didn't showed up.

Just like many fabrics on his face.

Did he really manage to makes this all long way with handling me up?

I mean, I'm not that light. I was like 45 kg, and he just dragging me all the way with that speed.

Now I've been separated with that Agency. Is this the Decay of Angels? But, did they really have these all guards that looked like a mafia?

"You're really stupid, from the start." Someone coming from the darkness with a light.

"Who are you again?"

He comes closer and remove the fabric on his face after put the flashlight down.

Oh, this is not the Decay of Angels place, this is Mafia's hideout. And this guy... is Nakahara Chuuya.

He puts his hat on his head, and use his coat again.

"What Mafias gonna do with me?" He hissed and take the flashlight.

"Follow me, you dumbass."

I stand and started to follow him. This cave has really long deserted railroad.

Just like Dostoevsky before, hiding me in a place that under the earth.

Ugh, stop thinking of him!

"Still... if you guys want to use me, I have no idea how to do something with my own ability-"

"Can you just shut up, bitch?"

Whoa, calm down...

"But, I think you guys don't have any business with me..."

"God, just follow me and shut your mouth." He doesn't a type that likes to talk with someone.

We got into a wider cave. When, there I saw a man with a tiny blonde girl with red dresses.

My head just hurts because it's trying to remember the past that lost before.

"No need to remember me, how are you [fake(Y/N)(L/N)]?"

"Stop pretending to be dumb by calling me that way." He laughs and clapping his hands.

"You know, it's been a while then you already change a lot." He looks at my hair.

"I'm sorry, but... can we just get to the point, Boss?" Chuuya said.

"Ah yes, beautiful. Chuuya, thank you for make it at the time. You know, if you late a second, this girl will just fall to those people's hand. Don't you think?" My eyes widened.