Chapter 25 - From Where I Was

5 years ago

(Y/N) left Dazai Osamu while he was lost on his mind and thoughts.

Before she left him, she managed to find Mori Ougai. A crazy doctor that sits on the top of The Mafia.

As what she got from him, the novelist name is not a cat. Mori is insisted that he doesn't has any idea about that novel.

But, after (Y/N) urge him, Mori spits out about his coach. His coach name is Natsume Souseki.

From that, (Y/N) left Mori with a lot of damages.

She didn't get any more clue, but she believed that this person is the only person that can give her an explanation about who she is.

How about Dazai and Fyodor?

Fyodor still building the Decay of Angels with Kamui. He keeps searching for (Y/N). He thinks that (Y/N) is the only person that will understand this world more than him.

But Dazai, thinks that (Y/N) was the only person that can save him from his dark side and thoughts. Dazai wants a change, and he believes that she is the only one that can navigate him into the right way of human being.

Meanwhile (Y/N) just has one intention. It is to get know about her self and for that, she could find this guy first,

Natsume Souseki.

---

Present

Your POV

I feel so much weight in my head. My eyes are opened, but I can't move my body.

I saw an environment of that maid's secret room again. Pink and stuffs. Balloon and cloud.

I feels like I was asleep through a long night.

And, from it... I got much dream about my past. But it still blurry enough to see everything.

I still got no answer, about how can I lost my memories and hard to make me remember them.

When I keep rolling my eyes, that guy came. The hat detective, Edogawa Ranpo.

"You okay?" I still can't speak, but opening my eyes.

"I hope you can revive soon."

He sits beside of my bed. I have a lot of questions to ask, but somehow I can't moved my body. Even the smallest part, I can't even move my fingers.

"It seems like the reason why you can't remember your past was your ability itself." I widened my eyes when I hear it.

"After my director trying to makes you become one of his subordinates, your body releases all the heat and it's seem like you lost your control of your body and ability."

So that's why I can't remember everything about what was happened...

"We are really devastated to fight you. Because, if we are not careful... we might be die."

"Your ability can take someone life as how much their life costs can turned into a pain of their death."