Chapter 10 - Quick Moves

Dazai Osamu's POV

The mist makes people with an ability died strangely because it's like they're attacked by their own ability.

"Kunikidaw-kunn, I'm leaving~"

"STUPID DAZAI! YOU DON'T EVEN FINISH YOUR ASSIGNMENT! HEY!" he's trying to stops me.

"Ya ya~ leave it to Atsushi - kyuun our new member that already famous because defeated the Guild's top~"

"G-gah? Dazai-san, wait!!" I slam the door and everyone still calling me.

I'm sorry Atsushi. I have to move now.

First I intended to meet Chuuya. When I was in his head quarters, no one is here. I started to discovering this place. But when I step back, someone hit my back really hard.

"Hey shitty Dazai- what're ya doing here, Huh?!" The king of sheeps came.

"It's hurt Chuwyaa! Aw aw aw my back..." he handcuffs my hands when I groaned.

"Chuwyaa, I do nowthing wronggh~!" He makes the face of 'i disgusted because of your face'.

"You, Traitor... I will never forget that you have left me sleeping on that field after fighting lovecraft. Got that?!" I hissed as he puts me on the wall.

Without any more talks, he left me alone. Well, I'm really good at escaping. Or who wasn't?

I played the handcuffs on both of my hands. When I heard a click, Chuuya came back from behind of the wall.

"Oh wassup Chuwyaa~! Are you done with work??"

"Shut your dirty mouth, sicko."

With his feet, he kicked the chain of my handcuffs. When he done, I clap my fingers and the handcuffs was unlocked.

"Damn, shitty Dazai. If you can open it, why don't you do that as soon as possible?!" He smack my face.

 If you can open it, why don't you do that as soon as possible?!" He smack my face

I give him a hum and he chuckled. Well, I love to tease him as much as I can. It's just I can get entertained by that.

"Well Chuuya..."

"What's wrong with that serious tone huh?"

"I came here just to tell you... that..." he lift his head to me.

"What?"

"I will die soon." He hissed and I laughed.