Chapter 7 - Devil's Dance

Fyodor Dostoevsky's POV

When I land to this place called yokohama, there was a big disaster. I saw the Guild's transportation 'Moby Dick' was in the sea.

They're down already.

This is good since I've already stole their financial assets. I saw someone has a newspaper and on that paper there was a person that one of my acquaintance, Shibusawa Tatsuhiko has been searched over the world.

But sadly, he was dead on this person's hand.

Maybe, there was a way to make him alive again?

Then one of my employees came and told me that the Guild down because of two mans. One is from the Mafia, and the other one was from the Armed Detective Agency. When my employee was gone, there are several people blocking my way.

They are Mafias.

"Oh oh... are you guys inviting me to the party?" They look flustered.

"What party huh? We're arresting you!"

"Hmm... who's behind this action? Police? Whoa, I didn't know this is will be happen."

"..." They keep pointing their guns to me.

"Look, I just stole a small amount of tea bag. Is that really this serious?" I make my voice like a stupid pig.

"..."

"Alright, alright... bring me, you guys. I love a vacation to someone nest."

They take my hand and I letting myself to go with them.

Devil... Where are you?

---

Your POV

Its AM in the morning. Sometimes, feel waves like an earthquake in this place. But if this place is a building, I could die  because of this earthquake.

Maybe this is not a building or I'm not in a basement.

Ace's subordinates came into this room and bring some cards and wine. They said they will give me some instructions about the game that will be started in a short time.

When I read all the rules and listen to them, the orange haired guy came and bring a news to us.

"What happened, Karma?" The tall guy asked.

"We have to go. Ace wants us to gather in the kidnap- I- I mean interrogation room." He carefully bring the news because there was me here.

"What happen?"

"Black lizard caught a Russian criminal that have steal the Guild's assets. And now he's here."

Criminal huh?

"Then how about the game?" I ask them.

"We need to hear Ace's instructions for that. Then excuse us."

I was alone again in this room. They left they card here. Suddenly I have an idea.

If they are that busy, I think I can do something to get me out from here.

A sly and disgusting idea. But in the same time this idea could makes me out from here.

When I laid my back to the wall while sit on the ground, I can clearly saw all the cameras. There are 5 camera. 4 on each corner and 1 above the clock.

I saw the electric meter in this room was near the clock. I stand up and groaning like someone that have just waked up from a long sleep.

I faked my action by looking to the clock and make a thinking face. Then I saw the electric meter and turn it off.

Maybe this action could make their subordinates panicked. But if what I've been deducted was right, there might be 18 guards watching me since I've been here. And today 9 guards came here and have been gone following Ace's instruction.

So I hope the 9 more are also gone.

I reach a glass of the bottle wine that he use to hit me before and put the glass to the part of the clock. I made it not moving. 

I also use the glass to break the door's key hole. 

Then when I finished, I turned on the electric of this room. And then I laid my back again to the wall. I grab the cards and remembering all of the differences between one card into the other card using the picture behind it.

Well, I might be homeless. But my head is crazy sometimes.

Its took a long time until one of the guards came and panicking.

"Is, is your room's electricity have been gone a while?" I give him a smirk.

"Yes. I think you guys need to pay it already."

"Ah... I- I'm sorry." I am little bit surprised by that.

"Do you guys really not paid your electricity? God... hahaha-"

"P-please I need the money that he gives me to pay my daughter hospital's payment."

"Alright alright... But it's really take a long time to realize that the electricity was off." He starts to thinking.

"Yeah. It's because there are a person that make Ace mad. He said that he will kill Ace and Ace hit him with a bottle of wine."

What a bad habit.

"I hope I could drink all of the wine that he use to hit someone. Or maybe sell it, right?" I sighed and he laughed.

"I have to go now. I have to company them in other room. Don't worry Ace will be here soon."

"Alright. Go and get your daughter safe." He looks confused and leaves me.

There is the other box of cards. It looks new. Maybe, if I'm lucky he will use this cards. I pull them all out from the box. I saw the motive behind the cards was the same.

As what I thought about the camera's man, he will be really busy. I took all of the cards and make a mark with my nail. I press it a bit, not really tough. When I sit on the table I saw the mark are shining from my perspective.

When I finish, I put them all into the box and made them still look like a new box.

I sit long enough on the ground. They are not coming until I feel sleepy. But then I heard a knock.

"Hello [fake(Y/N)]... Ready to play game?"Ace came with a big smile.

"Yes, I was born ready."

We both sit while the room was locked from the outside and no one is here except us.

Alright let's play the game.