Chapter 9 - New Place

Dazai Osamu's POV

Something was wrong these day. Some mist was covered many kind of places over the world. And it started from Yokohama.

Today, I decided to investigate it by myself.

Some says, when the mist came... there was their shadow haunted them. And when that was happened, they can't use their ability.

This kind of thing has happened last time when I was young. And I know who was the suspect.

But how'd he do this? He was dead over 10 years ago. What kind of ability that can bring someone to death-

Wait, (Y/N)?

Your POV

I don't know where is this. I can feel that my legs are pretty weak to walk. But I tried to reach the door. When I open the door, I can see a hall that doesn't even look like the room that I woke up with.

I wake up in a room that have so much girly stuffs. Pink wall, pink bed, or more cute things. But when I enter this hall, things that I can see was only huge windows with purple glass.

The hall was pretty long, until I get tired and sit on the ground. My legs stop moving, this is often happen when I use too much of my energy.

Dammit stupid legs.

I close my eyes and tried to remember all the things. But, I can't remember what happened last time clearly.

What I can remember, someone talked to me and I lost my conciousness.

"Where am I..."

"I'm a little bit surprised when you can use your body at this situation." Someone surprised me from other ways.

"Whoa- don't scare me-"

"Am I? I'm sorry, haha..." He stopped in front of me and kneeled.

"Who the f- are you?" He smiled when I asked it.

Without answer it, he lift me like a princess. What could you call it, bridal style? Well, I can't struggle to escape because he keeps going and my body is really weak.

This guy has weird hat on it. I think I've seen it somewhere. Oh, I remember. He is the one that have talked to me last time in Ace's place.

I remember the last time he use a black cloak stuff with fur on it. What a weird way of clothing... but now he use different cloth. A little bit white everywhere.

He got me into a room. This room is a different room like before. He puts me on the bed and he sit on a chair. He strangely smiles and keeps look at me without talking. We keep the silence since he didn't talk at all but smiling over me.

(A/N : I got this pic on pinterest, I've search the name of the artist but I can't found it

(A/N : I got this pic on pinterest, I've search the name of the artist but I can't found it. So if you do know it, tell me so I can give a credit of this fan art. ;/)

"Are you making me as your joke? Why did you keep smiling? Don't creep me out." He laugh after I tell him what I feel.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Well, I'm a little bit busy right now. Should I say 'thank you' for you because you keep helping me... all the time."

"What??"

"You know, you've helped me almost in all things. So I might've had to say thanks for you." I flustered by his words.

"What are you talking about? What was that mean?"

"It's not that you don't remember about it, it's just you can't remember. Am I right?"

"..."

"I think pink room doesn't makes you comfortable. So why don't you try this green room? Or, do you like white stuffs?"

"..." He smiled in my silences.

"You can request everything you want, like stuffs, food... everything. Got it?"

Shut up....

"Why are you quite?" He asked.

"Damn... just let me know where is this place?" He stands and walk to the door.

"Hey! Are you ignoring me?"

"I will busy in this hour. You can get everything through the phone. Someone will lead you on."

"What-"

"Hope you enjoy your day, The Beautiful Devil... (Y/N)." He lefts me alone.

Devil??

I saw a big clear window. I take a look on it, then I realize that I was in a tall building. The underground thingy was making me dumb, now is a tall building?

But why did he keeps calling me "Devil"? Is he know something about me that I don't?

"Its not that you don't remember about it, it's just you can't remember it."

Damn get out from my head...

I hear a knock from the door. Is that him again? I quickly reach it, but I was being surprised by a suited guy with long hair that has bandage on it. He brings me foods and stuffs.

There was a black and white long dress and hairpin.

"Our boss wants you to eat well, and change your dress, Ma'am."

"Ma'am? Uh... okay. You can get out now." He gets out but I stopped him.

"Wait! What is your name?"

"Ah... my pleasure, my name is Goncharov. One of Mr. Dostoevsky's subordinates. It's a happy day to meet you ma'am."

"Stop with ma'am thingy, ugh... call me Siruko. That's better." He smiled and nodded.

Damn... what kind of cult that he made?