Chapter 6 - Let's Play A Game

Your POV

I was locked in the room with the cards that we used earlier. I laid my back on the wall. When I look at the ceiling, I saw a camera shooting this room. I checked into the shining iron from the barrels, and I found 3 more cameras.

Shit...

Then someone knocked the door. I stand and it was the orange hair boy. He brings me some food and a bottle of wine.

"Who told you to bring me this stuffs?"

"E-eh? It's, it's from Ace. He said tomorrow is the battle, so he wants you to have a great dinner."

"How can you convince me the food is safe?" He chuckled and look down.

I sighed and sit on the chair. When I look at the food, its seems like an extravagant food with beautiful color of wine. I sighed and start to fill my mouth with the food.

"Wh-why did you eat them? Didn't you know that there was something wrong with the food?" He looks confused.

"Well I used to eat many kinds of things. Just calm down boy..." He looks surprised now.

The food was good, but I started to feel dizzy. But it's okay. Since I was being an orphan without a place to call home, I used to eat trash or anything when I didn't get any money to afford some food.

Well I can't stand my belly for begging food right?

"Why don't you fall asleep?" He asked me when im about to drink the wine.

"I said I'm used to eat something dangerous..." He sighed as his efforts failed.

"May... I asked you something?" He lift his head.

"..." I still enjoying the wine.

"What is actually your ability?" I stop drinking

This boy...

"Why do you ask?"

"W-well uh..." He got nervous and I got him several times trying to look at the camera.

"Well... as you know, I am a really famous criminal in the world. Do you think I will tell you about my information that easy?" He chuckled and stare down.

"Huh, okay okay... I'll tell you. But let's play a game."

"You sound like Ace..."

"Because I actually like playing game, do you know? I actually have played some games from Nimdendo and I do play like a pro player~"

Disgusting, I tried to lie again...

"Do you? I don't even know what is that game you told me about... but," once again he looks at the camera.

"Easy... I just bored. And I want to play games, if you spend your time with me... I'll tell you about my secret that you want to know."

"But..."

"But what?" He looks at down again.

"You are clever enough to know about the sleep poison on your food... And why did you ask me something like this?" I put the glass of wine down.

"Well... isn't that we are the same? I have kind of life like yours. Why don't we tried to help each other?" His eyes widened.

"What do you mean?"