Chapter 8.5 - The Meeting

7 years ago

Your POV

"You're not look like European... Are you on your vacation?" A tall boy came to me with a weird hat.

"Don't talk to me. I'm dangerous. Go away." He looks surprised and I left him away.

But strange. He keeps following me wherever I go. Is he really wished to die? I walk into a quiet place. I stopped and he follows it.

"Why did we stopped?" He asked me with awful accent. Is he European too?

"Stop following me. I'm dangerous. Didn't you understand? You can die here because of me."

He smiled and laughed. Is he insane? He didn't afraid of die?

"What makes you think that you're dangerous?" I bit my lip a bit.

"It's not your business. Go away."

"If you're really that dangerous until you can kill me, I would be dead a few hours ago."

"Shut... up..." My breath got heavier.

"Is this mean that you are a good person-"

"SHUT UP" I shouted to him and run away.

When I thought I was safe, I sit on a bench in front of a lake. This isn't that late, but people already gone.

But when I relaxed on the bench, two big people came and stopped in front of me. They look at me with a big smile, and I know that I'm in danger.

"Go away, I'm dangerous."

"HAHAHA, who? You?? You are dangerous?? In your dream kid! Haha!" He grabs my collar.

Disgusting...

"Leave your hand from-"

"This kid is kinda cute... I want to have her George!" His friend said.

"Stop..."

"Huh, what're you sayin' huh???"

Suddenly my eyes closed and I feel my head was full of darkness. I feel pressure from my chest. And when I know I was dropped down, this two guys was dead on the ground.

The memory of the day when I killed my mom came again haunted me. But when I reminisce about it, I heard a clap.

"What a great ability." The tall boy came again while clapping his hand.

"Go away..."

"Is this why you called yourself dangerous?"

"I just want to... die. But... if things keep going like this... I won't be able to... die..." he listens to me patiently.

He sits beside me. I was surprised but I don't feel any pressure. He looks at the bodies but didn't have any emotional reaction.

"These two guys have so much sins and it's great when they died because of an innoncent."

"W- what do you mean?"

"You... I see, I know that you have no sin. May I asked you how much times did you spend to killed someone?"

"H-huh? Sin? How did you know that thing?" He smiled and looked at the sky.

"Yes. Human are disgusting and sinner. Stupid and dull. Isn't it?"

This boy...

"Is that your opinion?"

"It's fact that we need something to clear this world from those human type."

"It's not a fact." He removes his smile from his face.

"So, did you say that I was wrong?"

"How do you know that I have no sin? We don't even know how much air that we need to live."

"That's because of my abili-"

"And. I might be hurting you because, I think your opinion is sucks."

"Hmm... is that so?" I stand and look at him.

"Human might be stupid and dull. Or maybe sinner and disgusting. But, what's wrong with that?" He widened  his eyes and didn't react for it.

I give him a grin and he chuckled. But after it, when I want to leave him, he stood and called me.

"Hey weird person. Who are you?" I stopped and turn away.

Let me end this toxic conversation.

"I am an absolute Sinner. Call me 'A Devil from Hell'. [Real(Y/N)(L/N)]. Oh, I have no sin? Well... why do you think that a girl who intentionally killed her mom didn't have a sin? I'm (Y/N). And hope you think again about your thoughts of this world." He has no reaction and I leave him away.

I leave him and he was stoned on his place. What a weird boy. I still keep going and started to imagining about the future.

The future when I stop killing.

---

Present

Your POV

I wake up in a comfy room with all pink stuffs. I can smell a great smell of a new stuff.

Where am I?