Chapter 17 - Don't Do This to Me

Your POV

This blonde haired guy grabs Dostoevsky's neck with rage. I stopped him by holding his arm. But he keeps strangle that neck until I can see Dostoevsky started to lose his breath.

But a big explosion was happened near this building. I can felt a big movement of this building. We are in the underground or maybe the basement, I don't know... but this building would fall apart and killed us.

This cell was made by strong irons. I can't break it. I started to run out of ideas.

My heart beats going faster and faster as I know that we will die soon because of this building.

Both Dostoevsky and the blonde hair didn't say anything about this. The blonde keeps his eyes on the floor and clenched his fist.

"Hey, blonde... where's the key?" I asked him.

"..." he didn't answer me at all.

What a dork...

"Answer me! This building will be destroyed soon! We will die in here!"

"It's okay, (Y/N). Just left me alone." Dostoevsky said.

What he meant by that?!

"No! I'll never left you alone!!" I blurted that without realizing.

He widened his eyes as he surprised by my words. I grab this blonde haired guy's pockets and searching the key. But I can't find the cell's key.

What will I do now...

Once the big explosion was happened again, someone breaks the underground's door. It's a guy with red hair and a black hat.

Oh, I know this guy... this guy is an executive in the Mafia. But I forgot his name... who's him again? Shorty?

"You stupid bitch must mocking my appearance right now." He said.

"Uh, what? By the way... who the fuck are you?" He hissed as I asked it.

When I stand up with my foot, there are more people coming. And one of those, is Atsushi. The one that I found that day, who also almost die at the same time with me.

"Huh! Si-siruko san?" He called my fake name.

"Atsushi-"

"It's the right choice to came in here..." Dostoevsky cut my words and the whole room was silent.

Gogol looks surprised and look at the people who already put their phone's camera to him.

The building crashed, but we still alive. It's like some kind of wind just destroy this building and also made us safe in the middle of ashes.

"Uh... what the..."

"Great job... this is the first time, I have a really good employee." Dostoevsky free from the cells and walked to the blonde guy.

"Gogol... I'm sorry."

Then there are thousands of random people surrounded us. The people with phone put their phone down as they are frightened by thousands of people that looked like zombies.

"What the fuck is this..." the glasses man, Kunikida asked.

"H-how we can defeat these people..." Atsushi can't even stand with his feet.

Dostoevsky grabs blonde guy's cheeks and take a deep look into his eyes. The blonde guy's can't move but stared at those eyes.

"Clown..." Dostoevsky said.

But suddenly a glasses man with detective hat popped up from the crowd. He seems like eating a lollipop inside of his mouth.

"Dostowesllky... mmm, arew youw finishm?"

Who's this guy? His appearance... I feel weird by his surroundings.

"Ah... the greatest detective with an excellent deductive skill... Ranpo Edogawa-Danna..." Dostoevsky remove his hand from that cheeks.

"What are these people do in here?" That glasses man asked.

"Ah... they're all my new employees... they're in a mission to bring me and my bestfriend to a safer place." Gogol widened his eyes as Dostoevsky claimed that.

"Do you think you'll be able to do that?!" The red hair Mafia shouted it.

"Yes. The deal was only take one of my trumps, wasn't it?"

One of this trumps?

"....good bye, beautiful Devil- umm no... Angel." He said it while he look at me.

What did he say? G-good bye?

My eyes turned red as he said it. I can't control my mind. Is that a farewell sign to our existence? What was that mean? Why did I felt this way?

Those thousands of people make a way to Dostoevsky and that blonde guy. They're like protecting them, while the blonde guy seems like can't even do anything.

"G-good bye?" Dostoevsky stopped when I asked it.

"You said.... good bye?" He continued his walks.

"DOSTOEVSKY! What do you think we are?" He stopped again.

My tears started to falling down. I can't think something right, those all turned blue. But why did I felt this way?

"Dostoevsky... why..."

"Those all memories... they're so pretty. But it's all over now."

I stepped on my feet wanted to reached him. But this glasses annoying guy grabs my hand and stopped me. I struggled wanted to reached him once again.

I don't understand what feelings is this... but it's hurting my chest really far.

The connection that we've made before, what are they? Aren't they important?!

What is this?

Is this love?

"Dostoevsky! I love you!!" He stopped.

"YES, DOSTOEVSKY! I REALLY LOVE YOU! DON'T DO THIS TO ME! DON'T LEAVE ME! LET ME STAY WITH YOU, YOU ARE MY-"

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). Good bye."

My heart breaks and falls apart while he said it. I scream all my lungs to call him. But he keeps going and dissapeared with that crowd.

I keep screaming calling his name until the crowd was gone. This all people turned their head down as they look pity on me.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! WHY DO YOU GUYS DOING THIS TO ME?!" They are chuckled and shut their eyes.

I felt the lost... I feel like I lose something that I finally found it in a hundreds years or more. I felt the hurt of losing someone that maybe...

I will never meet him again.