Chapter 27 - Kamui

「----------------

The Tales of Unsettled Abilities
Act 1

Ability. Ability is something that born with those who greatful enough to live as a chosen person.

There are thousands abilities in this world. The ability itself choose who they will live with.

But, why does the world get abilities?

There is a story about a god who betrayed the heaven.

She falls to the human world and become a human.

Because of it, her god's mark was gone. But, she also not a human.

The old says, that she betrayed the heaven because she fall in love with a human.

The heaven kills the human that she fall in love with it, and turn her into a human form.

She feels unsatisfied and has a lot of angers.

To fight the heaven, she turned herself into a bunch of paper. In order of her decision, she died because of it.

The old believes that every person in this world has their own paper, in order to live and die.

But, some how the energy of this world didn't agree with the new paper that looked not like the original paper.

The papers turned become abilities, and curse every person that has birth in this world.

The world lost its peace and still fighting on the war.

Now, every person still searching on their paper in order to get their purpose of life.

--------------------------」

---

Edogawa Ranpo's POV

This girl hair color has changed into white. I don't know what was happened, but I know this is has a connection between her ability and director's ability.

Our director still didn't came back from the outside of this magical room. He supposed to be caught by that hunting dogs, if he doesn't came back until this evening.

"Is everything alright?" I asked her.

"Sstttt- don't you see she tried to cold her head?" Montgomery said.

"She didn't even touch her meal, I even sacrificed my only snack for her appetite, but she just waste it..."

"Just a snack though, buy it later."

She was sleeping on the bed with a soft blanket all over her head. What's make her hair turned white? I had no idea about it.

"Hey detective..." She called me.

"Umm? Need something?"

"Come closer-" She wakes up and stared at me.

"What?"

"Fukuzawa... and Kamui relationship... do you know anything about it?"