Chapter 11 - Don't Touch

Fyodor Dostoevsky's POV

There are three people now in this tower. Me, Shibuzawa Tatsuhiko, Dazai Osamu.. or maybe more people. The Devil and my employees are still there.

"Are we still sitting in here until they already suffocated?" Dazai asked us.

"It's okay, Dazai. We are here because we can't go to the mist. I mean... only Dostoevsky." I smiled and stand up.

"If you go to the mist, it'll only protecting yourself from it. Unless you touch them all, one by one." I left them with their apples.

It's the midnight. I want to checked on her again.

This is not like what I was planned. I didn't plan Dazai Osamu came here by himself. This is was a surprise. What kind of thing that he tries to do?

When I open her room's door, I saw her was sleeping on her bed. I bought the most comfortable bed for her. I don't really know what is her favorite color. But if I remembering how was her life, I think there wasn't any color exist in her life.

I walk through the door and looking at her sleeping. She is really beautiful. Just like 7 years ago when we are a teenager. She is really gorgeous.

"Uhm..." Do I make her awake?

"Are you okay-"

"Thank... you. Stupid hat..." I stand and smiled.

When I reached the door's handler and tried to close it. I can see the peace on her face.

Once I can change this filthy world, I will bring all the happiest things for you. (Y/N).

One of my subordinates brings me my phone. It was ringing. I saw the name of "No Caller ID". And I know who was it. It's Kamui.

"Hello. This is Dostoevsky."

"This is me. The Mist idea was good. But I think you should stop it already. Or we need more paper to go."

"I'm sorry. I was not agree with that." I can hear he was humming after it.

"What's your plan, Dostoevsky?"

"Let me try something."

"Are you sure that the mist will be okay for you?" I laugh after it.

"Don't worry Kamui. I can't be defeated. Because..."

I quickly hang up the phone. And look back. I saw from far way in this hall, Dazai Osamu walks to my way.

"Oh hello, The Cruel Demon, Fyodor Dostoevsky." He stops in front of me.

"Oh hi, I think someone could stops you when you stepped in this floor." I glanced over my subordinate.

"A.. ah, Mr. Dostoevsky... I think it was because Goncarov was hearing melody again-"

"It's alright. I will play him Cello, by myself. Isn't that a good surprise? And you too, Dazai Osamu. This floor was forbidden to anyone else except me and my employees-" He smirked.

"Oh... what are you try to hide in here? Gold? Don't you want to share it to me?"

Oh, want to try me?

"Nothing special. But I have a treasure in here. You don't need to compell-"

"Oh... I was afraid that you are kidnapping someone in here." He gives me his annoying smirk again.

Stupid creature. Shut your mouth.

"Well not in my business. I have bunch things to do, when I back thinking about all girls that I would get after being rich because of this case~ see ya~!" He walks away to the downstairs.