Chapter 13 - Don't Ignore Me

Your POV

I wake up in a different room. Now this room has so much purple, not only like a dirty cave. Now, all things look expensive.

Why did I move to different places multiple times?

I have a weird dream before I woke up. In that dream, there was me when I was a kid. Now I was like 22, and I think that's me when I was 15. That is two years after I left the white haired guy that saved me before.

But strange... In my dream, I met a boy that I don't really know his face. But I keep assuming he as Dostoevsky.

Dammit Dostoevsky... you're corrupted my fucking mind...

This room really treating me as a queen. Huge bed, chandelier... I've never in this situation before.

A little bit happy that I can experience something like this, but I still missing my streets life. Like there was something different when I just eat and sleep.

I walk to the huge door. I expected that this door would be locked. But my hand couldn't believe what its feel. It's not locked.

I open the door and there was a long hall again.

Fuck... how much times that I have spend in these kind of shit...

I walk through the long hall. But when I walked in this hall, there was the same melody that I've heard from that radio.

A beautiful melody.

This melody came from this room that has a huge door that has the same motives as the door from the room that I came from.

When I open the door, there was Dostoevsky playing cello on the chair. This room has really much purple thingy that already makes me have a seizure.

He really has a bad taste.

He keeps playing the cello beautifully with the closed eyes.

But he stops when I tried to enter the room.

"I'm sorry. Get out and close the door, please."

I was surprised. He never be like this before. He's always like caring and sweet for me. But now, he just kicked me out.

I don't know, why did I feel disappointed and sad because of this.

But I have no right to just mad at his action. I'm not anyone in his life, I'm just his pawn.