Chapter 5 - Unfortunate Life

??? POV

"You're not look like European... Are you on your vacation?"

"Don't talk to me. I'm dangerous. Go away."

A dream about the beautiful devil again. I can barely remember her appearance just in a dream. Since on that day I know, that she is the only person who understands about this filthy world.

"Dosu are you ready to go?" Ask Gogol.

"Yes, Japan is... an interesting place to go."

"Hahaha, after this we'll be able to have the novel that Kamui have told us. But your intention seems just not that way."

"No. Our intention was only to meet the Devil and take the novel. Just it."

And by that, I will be able to meet you again, (Y/N).

---

Your POV

Where is this? Is this hell? I was in a place that has several cell. I look around the room as I realize that I have handcuff on my hands. My leg also was tied into chains.

Am I not died?

I saw small sharp thing on side of my cell. I tried to reach it but what I got was only hurt from the chain and the handcuff.

When I tried to reach that thing, a person with blonde hair come to this place and bring several people.

"Who put this girl into this cell, and who was the one that handcuffed her hand?" He said with an anger face.

"M-me, Sir..."

"STUPID SLAVE! I TOLD YOU TO JUST KEEP HER WITH US!"

"B-but Sir... you told us to tied her so when she wakes up-" He slaps his subordinate harshly.

Who is this bastard?

"My name is Ace. One of executives from Mafia, have you know know me?"

I'm not even answer him, but he takes an axe from the corner and hardly cut the chains with it. My legs is free, but my hands still handcuffed.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS STARING AT? SHE IS OUR GUEST, BRING HER INTO A COMFY ROOM THEN SERVE HER WITH WARM TEA!"

One of his subordinates opens the handcuff. The one who has orange hair look at me with a sad eye.

Ace... I have heard his name when I was near a casino in Hongkong. I wished I was died on that day, so I will not in this situation.

Dammit, why did I was not died on that day? What was actually happened?

His subordinates lead me to a room that has much wine barrels. There was the blonde guy Ace sitting on the chair waiting me.

"Welcome, to the right room." He smiled and stare at me.

I sit on the chair and he asked me to join his game. His game is poker. I have no choice but play his game like he said.