Chapter 24 - Two Men One Chair

Atsushi's POV

The trouble went too far!! Kunikida-san has been arrested with the Hunting Dogs for saves us. This is bad, since... the one that can be our substitute leader is Kunikida-san.

Now only me, Kyouka-chan, Yosano-san, Kenji-san, and Tanizaki-san were safe in a hideout that's not really secure to keep us safe until the end.

"We don't know where's Dazai-san, we also lost Kunikida-san... what will we do?" I desperately told myself that.

"This is out of our bubble. The Organization that Ranpo said is not our right opponent. They're far above us." Yosano-san seems having a trouble with her mind.

"No. We still have hope." Kyouka stand and looked at us.

"Kyouka-chan..."

"Dazai must has a reason why did he disappear. And, Ranpo also must has a reason why he just keep Director and Siruko in that Montgomery's room."

She's right.

"Both of them will not decide that things without any reason. So, what we can do now was move with what is left."

Kyouka brings much motivations on us.

"But, what we can do now?" Tanizaki-san said.

"First of all, we need to save Kunikida-san. We can't do any improvement now. Every people thinks that we're guilty." Kyouka-chan said.

"So, we do with strength?" Everyone silently sighed.

"No! We can't do that." I interrupted their agreement with that.

"We should make a perfect strategy for our next movement. Because, it will be impossible to get Kunikida-san back with just our strength."

"That's right Atsushi." Yosano-san stand and everyone followed.

"The best strategy of our small group. Now is started."

---

Fyodor Dostoevsky's POV

That casino is a big trouble.

*clap*

It's the 100th book that I've read in this basement cell

It's the 100th book that I've read in this basement cell. It's boring to just read and read.

But, it seems... Kamui's will is too far until he steers back his plan.