Chapter 12 - Revision

Things got really complicated. When (Y/N) got unconscious, Dazai was fallen and not gives any movement. On that moment, Fyodor takes an extract from Dazai's ability.

Fyodor brings (Y/N) together with him when the extract sucked another extracts from another abilities.

When it's all done, from the multiplied extract come a huge dragon that has fire all over it's body.

Fyodor and (Y/N) dissapeared from that place.

In short, Chuuya came to fight this dragon with his sealed ability. He was rampaged in that fight. In the dragon's body, there was Dazai unconsciously floating with his bandage.

Chuuya smack his face and Dazai throwed up the pills that he swallowed before. The dragon was gone and Dazai back to the ground with Chuuya. When the dragon dissapeared, the mist was still there and Dazai keeps Chuuya by his side, and Chuuya fall asleep because of his ability.

The fight between Atsushi and Shibuzawa was really hard. Kyouka the girl from Armed Detective Agency and Akutagawa from the Mafia came to help Atsushi.

When Shibuzawa has been defeated by them, with rage Atsushi break his skull.

Because of this, Shibuzawa Tatsuhiko will never can back to live. Because even with (Y/N)'s ability, he will not came back to live without his body's part.

Armed Detective Agency's members was safe same as the member from the Mafia. It's all thanks to Dazai, Chuuya, Atsushi, Akutagawa, and Kyouka.

But still, Dazai has a bad feeling according to the dissapeared of this two Demons.

Because Fyodor might be crazy right now.

---

Your POV

I wake up in a place that has bad smell over the room. I heard a beautiful melody. When I sit on the bed, I saw a radio.

"Radio?"

"Oh are you awake? Siruko-san." it's Goncharov.

"Oh... you still alive, huh? He brings me a cup of tea.

"A chant of cello and violin is the best thing to hear. Do you enjoy this chant?"

"Where's that Dostoevsky?" He smiled.

"Ah, you don't have to worry about my Boss..."

Boss? Ah right...

He left me alone in this room. I walk and grab the radio and turned it off. I look at my hand and think about my ability. Is what Dazai said was true?

I have never controlled my ability so well. So, I don't really understand about this ability.

I don't know what is this smell, maybe rats? I grab the door's handler, and I know I was locked in this room.

I still feel disappointed by him.

I thought he feels that I was important and special for him. But, I was a weapon as his pawn for his battle.

Now I got trapped in here. My life has never change. I will be like this forever.

Why don't I kill him?