Chapter 8 - The Meeting

Fyodor Dostoevsky's POV

"Hey, orange juice..." I called one of a guy called Karma, one of Ace's employee.

"O-orange juice? What can I help you, Sir?"

"I just wondering, where'd your boss go. Is he really sure about making me one of his employee?"

"You mean slave?" And we both laugh.

"Yes, that way. Where's he? Didn't he said he will play a game with me to make me one of his worker?"

"I think he has something to do with a girl that we caught yesterday... I hope you'll wait, since Ace is really interested in her."

"Oh oh oh... who is she?"

"A girl... ah I forgot her name, but she is gorgeous. She has beautiful (H/C)."

"Lucky him found someone special haha." He change his expression.

"...You mean?? I think, she is really unfortunate to get in here. She said, she has same lame ass life as me. So..."

"Well, it is a life. We can't choose right?"

"I... I didn't want to die like this." He smile and stare at the floor.

This world full of jerk and sinner. And that's not beautiful. My goal to get in here is to get a novel and can change this filthy world.

But before that...

"Somebody help! Something is wrong- ughh-" a speaker suddenly speaking loudly.

"What was happened?" Karma asks.

"I don't know... maybe you don't have to check it." He chuckled.

"But..."

"Just stay there if you want to live." He chuckled.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you really want to go when someone gives you such an aware like that?"

"But he asked for help! Not an-"

"If you're going tohelp him, you're ready to die." He looks like he got a dilemma after my words.

"But how'd you know? We didn't even know what happened."

"I know. Because in this filthy world... we can make much probabilities. And we don't know what's the thing that would be happen. But if you choose a wrong way, you'll get a bad ending. Didn't you want a happy ending?" He widened his eyes as he doesn't understand my suggestion.

"But still, I want to go. Thanks for your concern." He smiled and gone.

It has been 30 minutes passed. But he didn't come back. If he listens to me, he will be safe in here. Well, I'm a bit attached to him. He is a good employee. But I don't need him, I can make thousands excellent employees just with my words.

It's been a while and I started to called someone. But no one answered. I walk to the door and open it. When I walk through it, I saw a lot of dead bodies.

"Huh... if he just listens to my suggestion, at least he's not die now." I said as I walk passing the dead bodies.

I saw a room opened and enter it, I saw Ace's body was hanging from a part of ceiling.

I see some cards on the table and handcuffs. I wonder who could kill hundreds of people like this.

I keep walking in this place. And everyone was dead already.

I entered a room that has so much jewelry, I take a book that have sorted all of the executives in the Mafia and their abilities.

When I walk away, I saw someone alive. I think it's a woman. She sat in the corner with head down to the floor.

"Hello lady, are you aliv-"

"Stop talk to me. I'm dangerous, go away."

"Don't talk to me. I'm dangerous, go away."

Is she...

"Are you okay? Everyone was dead already." I talk as my Japanese was really bad.

"..."

"Ace caught me when I wondering around Yokohama. And in here, I was surprised that every person here was dead except us. Do you have any idea?"

"...stop that, go away."

I sit on the ground as I attracted to her. I wondering that she is the one who makes this thing possible. If so, she must be really strong.

"Why are you still there?"

"Why are you also here? Don't you want to escape?"

She lifts her head to me. My eyes widened as I couldn't believe who is she.

She is The Beautiful Devil. [Real(Y/N)(L/N)].

"Is... is that you, (Y/N)?"

"SHUT UP AND GO ALREADY!" She's insane.

"Are you ok-"

"GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO KILL MORE PEOPLE, GO AWAY!" She starts to cry.

"I'm sorry-"

"GO AWAY OR I'LL KILL YOU-"

"...if you want to kill me, just kill me." Her eyes widened.

I waited her and she didn't start to killing me. Beside, she is just staring at me as her tears falling down.

I walk to her and hug her. She start to cry really loud. I patted her back and she hugged me back. She hugs me tightly as I can fell her heart beat.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?"

"Why can't I kill you? Why? Who are you? Are you have neutral skill? Why are you do this to me?" She cried while she mumbling in my chest.

"It's okay. Now everything is-"

She falling down to the ground from my hug. She's unconcious. I grab her wrist and still can feel a beat.

I think she passed out because of using too much of her ability like when she was a kid.

I take her with bridal style, her body is so skinny. Is she even eats well?

When I go through the escape door, I realize that we are was on the center of the sea. I saw the captain was dead, but the ship is still moving.

I take the control of the ship and going to Yokohama.

Devil... finally, I meet you. Even our meet wasn't that good.