Chapter 22 - Complicated

Edogawa Ranpo's POV

"The things would be difficult. There are an organization that called 'The Decay of Angels'. A dangerous organization that has 5 members, and Dostoevsky is the one of them."

"What?!" (Y/N) looks surprised.

"As what Ranpo's investigation result said, they likely after you, (Y/N)."

"100% accurate. After you came to this agency, someone collected me many information about what was happen. So to keep everything look fine for them, I create such a relaxation and a dumb incident between us. And, they do really trust it."

"Good job, Ranpo."

"W-what?! You actually did it? So, the hole floor incident is..." She seems not realized it. But, yes it just between me and director.

From the Agency's private office, Katai-san popped up with his beloved futon. He is the one who helped me to collect information about this scary organization.

"This is Tayama Katai, a former member of this agency." Director said.

"Yes. He might look like a person that never get out from his room, but yes it is... No, I meant... he will helps us a lot." This girl looks more confused.

Montgomery, the Guild's former member, has ready for her ability. She has an ability to create an imaginary room and trapped us without no one can enter it without her permission.

"Alright, we'll enter this room fast." Director lead us to the entrance.

When we all got inside of this room except Dazai, (Y/N) cut us off.

"Wait, why we close this door? He didn't came?"

"Dazai's ability would just broke this entire room, so just let him outside."

"Yes, (Y/N). You don't need to worry about me. I have been okay from my comma since 1 months ago. Ehehe." He smiled and we closed the door.

In this room, we will discuss the next thing that we'll do for our tactic to fight this organizations.

We still don't know who are their leader, and the other member of that organization. But, we assume they're all monsters.

Dostoevsky has already made a lot of fuss before. So, the other member would have done the same.

I told Atsushi and other members to treat this clown guy carefully. Because, we don't really know about him.

We need to watch every move.

---

Michizou Tachihara's POV

The hunting dogs wanted me to collect more information about what the next move that the Mafia would do.

Yes. My name is Tachihara. I'm a police in a group named the Hunting Dogs. But I'm also a member of the Mafia. But, yeah... the Hunting Dogs wants me be a shaded member of them. So, they can collect information as much as they want.

"Blablablabla... what is this Mafia would do now? World domination?" Teruko said.

This is Teruko-san. She might look like a kid, but she's not. She actually a powerful woman.

"You are really hurting my ears, Teruko." Jouno-san said.

And this is Saigiku Jouno-san. His ability is the most terrifying one. He can use his ability to hear someone heartbeat and tell us if it a lie or not.

"What're you thinking about me, Tachihara?"

"U-uh? Can you stop read my mind, Jouno-san??" I'm whining to stop him read every thoughts of mine.

"Okay-okayy~ but, I won't stop. Hehe..."

Our leader, Fukuchi Ouchi came and grabs my arm.

"This is my boy, Tachihara!! Whazzup??"

"Can you just not hugging me every time I back, Fukuchi-san?" He removes his arm over me.

"Nah... I love my boy and never will let my hug without ya!" He hugs me again.

"Ew, Tachihara. You're stupid... Mr. Fukuchi can just hugs me more then!" Teruko-san like Fukuchi-san more than everything.

"You guys will got my hug without any left!!" He pulls us together and also Techou-san get involved in this.

"Stop it, this is disgusting." Techou-san said.

Techou Suehiro is a cold head person. He never wants to involved to everything that we have, but always fighting with Teruko-san.

When we are having some fun and stuffs, the television suddenly on.

It's contain a person sits on a chair and chained. He was smiling to the camera. But, suddenly a white haired man come closer and cut his body into 2 parts, and he died.

 But, suddenly a white haired man come closer and cut his body into 2 parts, and he died

Isn't that the new member of The Detective Agency?

As what I thought, the camera falls and showed 3 more faces of the agency that full of blood.

"This is The Detective Agency right?! Are they insane???" Teruko-San shouted.

"We're going now!" Fukuchi-san wrapped his stuff and prepares to go.

No it couldn't be the Agency...