Chapter 19 - Cookies

Your POV

This room is boring. What can I do just look at the window and see the crowded city.

"Hellooooo? Can I request books or sumthin'?" No one answered me.

I laid my back to the sofa and take one of the cookies they served me. The cookie is delicious. Maybe, that girl is also the one who made it.

I fall asleep after eat that cookie. I sleep because I was bored and nothing I can do in here.

On the street live... if I was bored, I will just walk to many places. But I rarely bored when I live on the streets.

But, who wasn't bored being locked in a room with nothing about 2 weeks?

I wake up when it hits the PM. The Yokohama city is really beautiful. I can see the car's and building's lights everywhere. It's like a beautiful stars.

I hope... I can enjoy this with someone. Just someone, I don't care who was it.

Suddenly the ceiling was broken down. Someone fall from it. That's the guy with Detective clothes again.

How can he falls from the other floor? What is this ceilings made from?

He just stare at me strangely.

"Dude... stop that. You creeped me off."

He keep staring at me. I moved away and tried to open the door. But the door is locked. How can this guy get out from this room now?

"Geez, how you can fall from a strong ceilings like that?? You bring the key right?"

"Nope." Now he just sit on that ground.

I've never seen an adult that act like a kid.

"Lemme guess. No one in this building now."

"Yup."

Damn...

Well, I guess he will be here. But who wants him to be in here, just who the f- oh right... my wish? Damn... I hope I'm not wishing anything like that.

I mean, someone... it's not him. But... yes someone...

"Good bye."

Fuck that, Dostoevsky, I don't care about you.

"Umm..." he hummed now.

"What?"

"It's cold in here, can I use the sofa?"

"No, it's mine. Just use that chair." He hissed and moved to the chair.

What's mine? Even this place isn't belong to me.