Chapter 22.5 - Complicated

5 years ago

Dazai Osamu's POV

This girl is a part of Mafia now. Or not. She's just a captive of our disgusting organization.

She's sleeping in my room. I let her sleep on my bed. While I just sit and laid my back to my comfy chair.

We're just a 17 teenager, I will never do such a shit to someone. What I want just kill myself.

I have no motivation to live, just want to die.

The sun is setting.

I walk to my bed. I see her keep sleep on my bed. I shaked her body, but no response. I wondered what actually her ability is.

I'm just curious, but who cares for a girl?

(Tell me the name of the artist if you know)

"Get up dirty slut." I kicked her until she falls.

"What now?" She gets up while whining in pain.

"Stop enjoying my bed, now is the time to work."

"If you not force me to sleep on this bed, you'll never get on that temper. Shut up, stupid dick."

What a whore...

I get out to meet Mori-san to give a report of yesterday's mission.

As what I thought, Mori-san wanted us to be in a same mission again. He said, chuuya will be replaced by this girl.

This girl only can nods and just follows me everywhere.

"Where we will go?" She asks me.

"Breakfast."

I take a can of spoiled tomato soup. I tossed it to her while I take my sandwich.

She just staring at that can. I know this whore would not eat that.

She has been with me like 3 weeks. This is the first time that I give her a spoiled canned food.

I usually give her the same food as me. But, day per day... she always makes me feel uncomfortable.

Why? Because she always nods and called me with many bad names.

"Why won't you eat it? That's the punishment you should get." She closed her eyes.

That can is only can be opened with the can opener. But after I told her that, she open that can with her bare hand. My eyes couldn't believe what I saw.

She open it with her hands, and started to drinks it. When she tried to drink it, I grabbed that can and throw it away.

"What the fuck, dude? I'm about to eat it."

"Stupid whore. You can easily told yourself that the food is spoiled and complain about it."

"Isn't that you are the one who gives me that trash?" She stand and looks at me seriously.

"So, you're really that stupid."

"Nope. I know how does a good food looks. But, if you serve me that kind of food, I'll just eat it."

"You always nods and nods and nodded. That's make me disgusted by your action. Don't you know how to reject something?"

"Yes, I know." I widened my eyes.

"What..."

"The reason why didn't I escape from this place, is because... I want to know the reason why that novel is here."

That novel?

"The reason why am I in this town, just to search someone. And that person is related to that novel."

"What a stupid reason." She grabs the towel and start to sweep the soup that has fallen.

"And, by the way... you can freely give me many kinds of food. Or, you can also not giving me anything."

"So, you have chosen to die from the first time?"

"No. I'm used to these kinds of lifestyles. And the fact is... I can't be dead. So, don't be hesitate to hurting me."

What is that about? Can't be dead?

She walks away with the dirty towel and the floor now all clean.

This girl... what is she actually?