Chapter 12.5 - Revision

7 years ago

Fyodor Dostoevsky's POV

I met someone that has a weird way of thinking. I've met many people before, but no one could say it to me.

Every person could just agree with my words, but she's different. She's like the one who reads this world differently.

Many people could just avoid the word "Sin" for their life. But, she just claimed it like it was the part of her life.

I wonder if she still in this country.

We met in Italia. She was killing 2 bad guys in a place called Venice. A beautiful place that has a lot water.

I want to meet her again.

As how she was clothing, I think she would live in a big house. She's like a princess. But why did she want me to call her a "Devil"?

Kamui called me from the far way. He wants me to prepare myself to leave Italia and move to the another country to search someone.

But when I walked down through the stairs, I saw her. She was sleeping on the bench.

Is she Homeless? But, she doesn't look like a homeless person.

I walk to her bench. She has a great smell, even she was homeless. But I don't really know if she is really a homeless kid.

As I breathe near her neck to smell her closely, she wakes up.

"What the fuck, dude?! What are you doing?" She jumped and kick my stomach.

"It's hurt."

"Ah... I- I'm sorry... are you okay?" She look worried.

"It's not hitting my genital, but it's hurting my-" She quickly punched my face.

"I should kick your belly harder earlier... d-damn, Dammit! W-why are you following me?!" Her face turns red.

"You have no home?" She widened her eyes.

"..."

"Why are you sleeping in this street?"

"It's none of your business!" She leaves me again.

I sighed and go to the Decay of Angel's head quarter.

The Decay of Angel only has two members for now. Me and Kamui. Kamui met me in Russia, my birth place.

He saved me from the asylum. I got in there because I killed my parents. I killed them because they keep violating me as their kid.

They're the cruel sinners.

Kamui, is a strong person in the political world. So he can easily takes me.

"Are you done talking with that girl?" He asked me.

(Tell me the artist if you know, so I can write the credit in here)

"Where are we going now?"

"We will go in the next day. And... you didn't answer me at all." He takes my book from me.

"No, I still want to talk to her. But she's gone. So-"

"Take your time." I surprised by his words.

"So I can go and talk to her again?"

"Yes. But this is the last chance." I smiled and go.

But, this is might be dangerous. He might will use her too. Like he used me.

---

The present

Your POV

I have a weird dream. There was me when I was kid, and...

Dostoevsky.