three

We made it to my empty house, and Lauren got off her bike and parked it up front. Once I opened the front door, the raven haired girl was amazed. "Holy shit, you have money, huh?" Her smile was bright and distracting.
"Um, my Dad does." I put my
keys down on the table by the door.
"Wow, Mija. This is crazy. What does your Dad do for a living?" Lauren asked walking through the house and peeking into rooms.
"Deals drugs." My face was completely serious.
"Really?!" She sounded a little too excited.
"No, not really." I laughed walking into the dining room. I put my bag down on the big table and she looked at me with wanting eyes. "I gotta go upstairs and change into something else. I'm not used to wearing skinny jeans in this Miami heat."
"I'll be waiting here, mama." She smirked eyeing my body.
I nodded and went up the huge staircase and through a hall or two to get into my room. I walked into my closet to grab a pair of spandex and a white v-neck. Something simple that wouldn't make me die in the humidity of Florida. I walked out to quickly put the spandex around my ankles and pull them up around my ass, then put the shirt over my curves. I heard a knock on my bedroom door, "Oh shit, sorry babe." Lauren laughed.
I hurried to put the shirt on. "What the fuck, Lauren? I told you to wait downstairs."
Her smirk was permanent, "Don't worry you have nothing at all to be ashamed of." Her wink was almost knee buckling, but I knew I had to keep my composure. "And I just wanted to see what your room would be like. I thought it'd be more girly." She began walking into the rather large bedroom to study the art and pictures on the walls. She made it to the bookshelf to see all my trophies. "Woah, you're a national champ for Cheerleading? That's a thing?"
I nodded regrettably, "Yeah. I kept taking those out of my room and hiding them, but my Mom keeps putting them back. This'll be the second time this week that she's done this."
"Why hide it, baby girl? You're obviously a big deal. So, that's why they let you on the team, huh?" Lauren bit her lip and stared me down.
I tried to be as uncharmed by her as I could. "I guess, are you ready to go back and work?"
"I'd rather stay here, but if it's what you want then after you, babe." Lauren winked.
I walked out of the room, and had 1000 thoughts swirling in my head. All of them being about Lauren. Am I starting to like her? I mean she's beautiful as all hell, and she's confident which I love. But I don't want to be just some easy girl who she can get at the snap of her fingers.

We walked back down to the dining room table, and I grabbed my MacBook from the kitchen counter. I guess my Mom was using it to find new recipes even though she hardly cooked a meal by herself. We looked up the heart and started scrolling through different ways we could create our project. It didn't really matter what we did. We could write an essay, create a sculpture, make
a video, anything goes. We were still unsure about what we wanted so we just took a few notes down and wrote down some ideas.
Lauren stopped writing all at once to look at me, "So, are you friends with Camila and those other girls?
I looked up from my pencil and paper and stared into her eyes, "Um, that's random."
"Just asking."Lauren said tapping on her paper with her pencil.
"Um, I don't really count them as friends. They kind of just let me sit at their table, and talked to me." I admitted looking back up at the screen.
"Did they talk shit about me?" She laughed, and I stayed quiet. "No, but really. Did they?"
I shrugged, "Maybe. But that's between them and you."
Lauren pulled my shirt to signal me to look at her, "Don't listen to what they have to say, please. I had a bad.. relationship, if you can call it that, with Camila."
"It's really none of my business, Lauren. "
"I think it is. They are going to try to talk me down to you because they are bitchy about my decisions. So, I'll tell you the truth before they start to put lies in that pretty little head of yours." Lauren smirked at me. "Camila and I flirted a lot. Kinda she more than me. Well, I took her to Junior prom last year because her and I were talking about having some 'no-strings-attached' fun after the shitty dance. Well, a few days later she wanted to hang out, and she told me she loved me and I was her first and everything. It was a bit too much because at the moment, I had no feelings for her besides lust and friendship. That's how it's always been. Anyways, they all despise me now and I don't want you to think badly of me, ya know? It was kind of just a misunderstanding."
"So, you fucked her and dumped her?" I asked feeling a little offended.
"I was never with her so there was no dumping. And yeah we fucked but I made her promise before everything that it would mean nothing." Lauren sent me a sweet smile. Different than the ones she usually sent.
"Why are you telling me all of this? I don't really care, to be honest. Let everyone have their opinions." I rolled my eyes at her. I kinda did listen to Camila's opinion at first though so I was being hypocritical at the moment. But I mean, if some random girl you only met 10-15 minutes ago told you to stay away from a fuck girl, you'd do it right?
"'Cause you seem a little different. You aren't afraid to be a bitch back at me like all the other girls do. Plus you don't look like anyone I've ever seen. In a good way, mind you. You have this thing about you that makes you, complicated. I don't want a new enemy already." Lauren smirked at me. Her eyes were so intoxicating that I couldn't help but be intranced in them. I looked down her porcelain face to see her teeth bring in her bottom lip for only a second and I could've sworn I was close enough to drooling than I've ever been in my life.
I quickly snapped out of it once she noticed my eyes were beginning to fall down at her chest. I looked away feeling my face heat up a bit. Lauren got closer to whisper in my ear causing her hot breath to make a knot in the out of my stomach. "I know you want me, y/n. 'Cause I want you too."
I didn't look at her because I know she'd be doing something that would make me crumble beneath her, "I'm not like those other girls that fawn over you. I'm not easy like them, Lauren. I'm not just gonna be a one night stand, you have to work for it."
I felt Lauren's body heat once she got closer, then she slipped one arm around my waist to turn my body towards her. "Maybe I don't want one night with you. I know you're not easy, and I like that you aren't throwing yourself all over me. But I'm doing it to you. The tables have turned, Ms. y/l/n." It all happened so quickly. Lauren's mouth was pressed against mine. Massaging and moving in simplicity. Lauren used her tongue to ask for entrance into my mouth and I allowed it. Her tongue journeyed in me as I began to feel her grab my hips and squeeze them lightly.
"Y/N!" My Mom called out from the garage. I quickly pulled away from Lauren and did my best to wipe her red lipstick off of my lips. The two twins ran into the living room to turn on the Tv and completely ignored the fact that Lauren and I were sitting at the table. My Mom walked in staring at her phone with Chanel, Victoria's Secret, and Pacsun shopping bags on her arms. "Y/N, did you know there's a motorcycle sitting out front?" She looked up from her phone to see Lauren and I at the table. "Oh, I didn't realize we had company. And you are?"
Lauren extended her hand to my Mother, "I'm Lauren Jauregui."
"She's my science project partner, mom." I could still feel the tingle of Lauren's lips on mine.
My Moms face lit up, "Well, I didn't mean to bother you and your friend, but I'm really excited because I got you a few things." My mom gave me the shopping bags and smiled. "Tell me what you think."
I got up from the table and closed my MacBook, "Later, Ma." I looked to Lauren, "Come on, we will work on this in my room because it's too FUCKING LOUD IN HERE!" I yelled out to my brothers who had their video game turned up to unbelievable levels.
I earned a slight slap on my arm from my mother, "Language, y/n. They are only 10."
"And a pain in my ass." I groaned as I walked up the stairs carrying all my items.

--

After we made it up to my room, I threw my things on the bed and turned to Lauren who was smiling. "Now I know where you get your looks from." She winked at me.
"Don't be weird, that's my Mom." I was a little creeped out.
"You're Dad must be a pretty boy, huh?"
"I dunno. I guess so. A lot of my old friends used to stare and flirt with him quite often." I laughed feeling a little grossed out that people think my parents are hot.
I climbed on my bed to open my laptop and scroll back up to the part I was at only moments earlier. Lauren sat close beside me and handed me a bag, "You should see what she got you."
I rolled my eyes to notice she handed me the Victoria's Secret bag, "Of Course you wanna see what's in here. That way you can picture me in it, huh?"
She smirked, "How'd you guess?"
I shook my head and pulled out a new laced bra and thong. Then some blue boy shorts that came up right above my ass a little. Not really classified as boy shorts, but that's what the tag said. "Your Mom buys you this stuff? That's amazing."
"Calm your vagina, Jauregui. She's not normal, sadly." I laughed. I put the articles of clothing back in the bag and sat the bag on the floor beside my bed. Lauren handed me the Pacsun bag. I pulled out the first shirt that came out of it and it was the one that I've been asking for over 2 months. A Civil x Lindsey Lohan shirt. It was from one of the photoshoots where all she was wearing was a shirt that went down right above her thighs. I thought she was pretty hot and wanted to get it, but my Mom said it was too risqué at the moment given the fact that I was just now 17. And lastly, I looked in the Chanel bag to see a brand new crop top and skirt to match. Then a pair of earrings. Lauren licked her lips seeing how short the crop top would probably be on me, "How about you do a fashion show for me?" Her voice was eager.
I shook my head, "How about you get your head out of the clouds, and start taking some notes."
I looked at her to see her hungry eyes. Almost as if she could devour me. "I can't focus anymore." Lauren got closer to me.
"Well, try." I scolded her.
Lauren used her finger to turn my head towards her and raised her eyebrow before pulling me into another kiss. I couldn't pull away nor would I want to. Her lips were addicting, and the way she took control was amazing. Lauren put her other hand on my lower back as she laid me down and crawled on top of me. We were moving fast. Usually I didn't want to get so carried away, but with Lauren I didn't want it to stop. We were exploring each other as my hands were now resting on her hips causing her to smile in the middle of the kiss. Lauren got off of me to check her phone, "I gotta get home. My Abuelo wants to see me." She frowned as she picked up her notebook and pencil from my bed. She gave me a quick kiss on the forehead before walking out of the door, "See you tomorrow, babe." Her voice was cocky and strong.
I yelled back to her, "I'm not your babe, Lauren."
"Not yet." She winked back causing me to get up and descend with her down the stairs.

Once she left, it all hit me at once. I just fucking made out with Lauren Jauregui. Holy fuck.