fourteen

She pulled away and grabbed my hand to guide me through a hallway into a kitchen. "I'm gonna make you a bomb ass sandwich because you made one for me."

She pulled out some turkey and ham, and then condiments to set them on the table.
She wasted no time getting bread and plates to start getting into the process of making her masterpiece.
When she was done, the handed me the plate and some chips and took me to the living room to watch TV.

When we were seated comfortably, I bit down into the beautifully created sandwich. I mean, it tasted good. I usually don't like it when other people make sandwiches, but this was great. She turned on the TV and SpongeBob appeared on the screen. "You wanna watch this? I like stupid cartoons."
I smiled and nodded, "That's cool with me."
"I'm sorry if it's weird it's just simple and dumb. Like no matter what I can watch it. I have no shame in this shit."
I nodded, "I understand fully. Sometimes I can get into shows like that, especially when I'm eating something."
She nodded with a smirk and turned to get lost in the TV. I loved that. The way she put all her attention on one object. It was hot. She could lose herself.

"Why are you staring at me?" Lauren asked glaring back at me with those eyes.
I straightened up and laughed, "Sorry. I kinda got distracted."

--

We finished the episode and by the end of it, I had somehow found myself cuddled into Lauren. I don't remember doing that, but I guess that's just our comfortability level.
When the stupid sitcoms started to come on, she nudged me. "Let's go upstairs and watch movies. I have a great collection."
"Do you also have a collection of clothes I can change into? I don't want to be in denim booty shorts all night." I laughed.
"I wouldn't complain if you were." She joked.

Lauren was rummaging through her drawers until she found a old baseball jersey, and some black shorts. I went to the bathroom to change into the shirt that traveled down mid thigh. I looked so sexy, and I didn't want to ruin it by putting on those shorts. I'm not often confident, but I mean her and I were half naked together one time already, so it wouldn't be that weird.

I walked out of the bathroom to see her in a white cut off tee, and black Nike spandex. Her ass was perfectly outlined and I couldn't avert my eyes. She was turned around digging through her drawer and not really paying attention to anything around her. I hurried to get under the covers and get comfortable. She turned around and smiled seeing me in her king sized bed. "Stop staring at my ass."
I was baffled, "How did you know I was staring at your ass?"
She shrugged, "I didn't. You just told me." Lauren closed the door and turned on the TV to start playing her movie.

I didn't know what movie it was, and I didn't care. I was so invested into her. I liked seeing her in chill clothes, with no makeup, and vulnerable. She's so naturally pretty that I can't look away.
"You have a staring problem today." Lauren smirked looking back at me.
I shrugged, "Just admiring you. That's all."
Lauren pushed my chin up to angle my head and kiss my lips. I moved my lips a little and soon our tongues were fighting. As the battle continued, Lauren reached over to turn off her TV and pull away. "I'll be back." She said sweetly before getting up and leaving the room.

When she returned, she had a speaker in one hand and a small object in her other hand. She turned on the speaker and set it on her side table. After some music was on, she went over to her seat to pull out two candles and lit them with the lighter that was cupped in her grasp. "If we aren't gonna watch TV, we're gonna be comfortable."
I nodded seeing her put the last candle down. I started to get a little hot, so I pulled the covers off my body and laid them to the side. Lauren started to crawl into the bed when she noticed I didn't have pants on. She didn't mention it, but her smirk said it all.