twenty-three

Your POV

I was dreading each quiet second we had walking to the complex again. Even the ride in the elevator to the top floor penthouse was a cringeworthy moment.

When we got in, she sat me down on the couch and I turned my body towards hers. Her eyes were giving me comfort even though my stomach was retracting in constant fear of what she would think when I told her the truth. How would I even say it? Should I blurt it out? What will she do?

"Babe, come back to reality." Lauren said softly running circles into my thigh.
I looked at her and gave her a sad smile, "Sorry, babe. I'm trying to think of how to say it."
My stomach was about to jump out through my throat until Lauren grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly. "Just say it. I'm here for you no matter what."
I took a deep breath and said, "Its about my uncle."
"Jack?" She asked caressing the exposed flesh of my thigh trying to keep me calm.
I nodded. "Yeah. He's- he's. God, I don't know how to begin to say it."
"Tell me from the start." Lauren suggested.
"I can't tell you from the start. It's too hard." I sighed, "Let's just say that Uncle Jack wasn't the best person to me."
"What do you mean?" Her eyes grew worried.
"When I was little, he kinda sorta.. I don't know how to put this without it sounding bad. Well that's because it's bad, and I don't want to ruin our date with this."
"Did he, um, do something to you?" She asked stopping her caress. I slightly nodded and her face got soft. "Did you tell anyone about it?" I shook my head. "Why not?"
"He told me not too. Plus, no one would've believed me anyways."
"No one would believe you? I highly doubt that. If a kid says that an adult did something to them, there's no doubt in my mind that they would believe you." She replied.
"I tried to tell Ariana, and she told me it was nothing and that I was just trying to get Uncle Jack into trouble." I said glaring down at my hands.
"Ariana didn't believe you?" She asked. I shook my head again, not ready to look up at the girl in front of me. Lauren nudged my chin up with her fingers so my eyes would be locked on hers, "I believe you, and I'm going to protect you. Okay?" I nodded. "Now, let's not think about this anymore. I want you to be happy when you see this."

I was thankful that she wanted to move on from the topic when she noticed how messed up I was about it.

She got up from the couch and pulled me up to guide me into the bedroom we were in earlier. This really is our house now.

My eyes lit up seeing what she did. She lit at least 15 candles and set them around the room to let that be the source of light for the area.

"Lauren, what's this?" I asked highly confused.
"I feel like I wasn't romantic enough when we were in here earlier and now I want to show you the sweeter side of Lauren Jauregui. The side that no one except you will see." She answered me with a perfect smile.
She pulled me close so that she could set her hands on my hips and we could look eye to eye. "You didn't have to do this, Lo. I'm fine with a quick fuck." I smirked.
She pressed her lips to mine then pulled away to look me in the eyes again, "I'm not a quick fuck. I like to take time for my woman."
"So, I'm yours?" I asked mischievously.
"I thought you knew that by now." She smiled back. Lauren began to kiss my neck and walk me towards the bed to carefully lean me back.

She straddled me and we kept kissing. Her fingers wandered over my curves and down to my shirt. She pulled it so hard it ripped down the side. "You a lil' excited, Lolo?" I laughed.
She nodded and went back to pull it off over my head. "This is some good déjà vu, babe." She said hovering over my body. "I wouldn't mind seeing you like this every day."
I bit my lip, "Same here, Jauregui."

Lauren pressed her lips to mine again and started moving them passionately. She unzipped my shorts and then popped the button to where it was hanging on by a thread. "Jesus, Lo. I have to have some clothes when I walk in my Nonna's door later."
"I'm sorry, babe." She said before moving down my neck and sucking on my collar bone.