twenty

YOUR POV

When Ariana told me Uncle Jack was going to be here, I couldn't breathe. I almost choked on my breakfast. I was scared beyond belief.

I don't like Uncle Jack. Not at all. First of all, he's not even my uncle. He's not even related to us. He's just my Dad's old friend who got kicked of his house when he was young and Nonna let him live with them for a while until my Dad was kicked out of the house too.

Uncle Jack used to be really cool when I was younger. He'd buy Ariana and I everything we wanted. Candy, Sodas, Toys, whatever we desired, he spoiled us like a Uncle usually would. We loved it and him.

Well until I found out his true intentions. That's when everything kind of stopped for me. I kinda broke when I was younger. Mentally and Physically. I have yet to recover from it.

Uncle Jack had just took me out to Coney Island because I really wanted to ride the rides. It was a normal bonding experience as usual. He bought me lunch and let me play a few games but he had to take me back to his house until my parents could pick me up after work.

"You wanna watch a movie?" He asked unlocking the front door to his flat.
I was so excited, "Yes! Can we watch Haunted Mansion?"
"Anything you want to watch." He replied.

I ran into the living room all hyped to watch my favorite movie at the time. He put the movie in and looked back at me with a smile, "Im gonna go get us some popcorn and soda. Does that sound good?"
I nodded with a huge smile cemented on my face.

The advertisements at the beginning finally ended and the movie Title screen played on the TV as Uncle Jack made it back into the living room with two cans of soda and a red bowl overflowing with Popcorn.

We watched the movie for a while. It wasn't until Eddie Murphy got into the mansion that I started to feel uncomfortable.

I don't want to go into details of what happened because it was something that's hard to relive by myself. Let's just say that Uncle Jack wasn't being very 'uncle-ly'.

I kept the indiscretion to myself like he asked me to. I wouldn't have told anyone anyways. No one would believe me, and I know it.

I've always been overlooked and pushed away when something happened to me, so I learned to keep to myself.

"Babe." I heard Lauren quietly whisper in my ear which broke me out of my trance. I dropped my spoon in my bowl and looked at her. Her smile was caring and sweet. It made me forget the horrifying moments that were flashing in my head. "Are you okay?"
I faked a smile and nodded, "Yeah. I'm good."
Lauren got closer and put her hands on my waist to turn me towards her, "You know if there's something wrong. You can tell me."
"I'm okay, Lo. I promise."
Lauren cupped my cheek to make sure my eyes were locked on hers, "You know I'm gonna get it out of you, right?"
I smirked, "Yeah right, Jauregui."

Mom walked into the kitchen and put her hands on her hips, "Nuh uh. No PDA in Nonna's house. You two need to get dressed because the rest of the family will be here in 30 minutes."
I sighed and picked up my bowl off the table, then walked to the sink to fill it with water, "Yes Ma'am."

Lauren started to get up once my Mom left, but I grabbed her arm to pull her to me. I placed her arms on my waist, then laid my arms on her shoulders. We were staring at each other but I was focusing on her eyes, "You and I are gonna have some fun today. I'll make sure of it."
Lauren scrunched her nose, "I think we had enough fun at my house."
"Maybe we need a little more." I placed a long passionate kiss on her lips then pulled away to see her eyes were still shut for a moment. "But that will happen later when you least expect it."
I let go of her and started to walk away, "You're such a tease." She whined.
I smirked to myself, "That was the point."

--

At around 11PM, everyone started to show up. Every loud Grande you could pile into a house was there. I mean, every single one.

The loudness was overbearing and annoying. I mean, the conversations were hilarious, as always, but the deafening sounds of 50-100 Grande people in one area could annoy the calmest person.

Lauren was talking to Fonzy again while all of the teens were crowded into the den.
Ariana was gushing to me about Sean and how much she adores him, but while I was listening, my eyes kept wondering over to Lauren and her smile. Like wow.

Her eyes are so intoxicating. I keep wanting her to look at me so I can get drunk off her glance. And her smile, boy that smile could brighten my day no matter what dark clouds infested my skies. She was so perfect, and I haven't even began to think about the rest of her body and quirks.

I started to scan her body as my eyes went down past her neck when she looked over and saw me staring. I looked up at her face to see her smirk and bite her lip.
My face got heated and I quickly looked back to Ariana to give her my full attention.

I listened to Ari for a little bit until a figure walked up behind her.
She tapped Arianas shoulder which caused her to turn around and reveal Lauren. "Ari, can I borrow my girlfriend for a little while?"
Ariana looked back at me and giggled, "Dont mind me. If anyone asks, I'll say you're just watching TV."
She got up to leave us alone in the corner of the den.

Lauren extended her hand out to me to help pull me off of the ground. Whenever I was on my feet she interlocked our fingers and leaned into my ear, "I saw the way you were looking at me, and I think we need to find some place to be alone."
"You read my mind, babe." I smiled pulling her towards the front door.
I slowly pulled it open and swiftly got out before alerting an adult.

"Where are you taking me?" Lauren asked mischievously.
"Just wait." I replied.

We went to the elevator and went up about 3 more stories before being stopped off at the penthouse apartment floor.

I guided Lauren to the one apartment at the very end of the hall.
"What are we doing here?" She asked growing impatient of my silence.
I smiled, "Well, you see. When I was little, my cousins and I came up to this floor and always messed around because people would never complain about us being too loud. And do you know why?"
"I wouldn't know even if I tried to guess." She admitted biting her lip.
I felt above the door frame to grab the key I knew was placed there, "It's because no one lives in these houses. They're just model rooms for the complex across the street."
"So, no one lives here?" She mischievously raised her right eyebrow.
"No one at all." I said as I unlocked the door to pull the handle down and push the door wide open.

Lauren grabbed my hand to pull me into the apartment and slam the door shut, then lock it. I tried to walk away, but she slammed me up against the door and got only inches away from my face to breathe out the husky words, "This is our house now."