fifteen

I woke up to a empty bed with the sheets tucked in around me. I grabbed the baseball tee that was flung on the floor and buttoned up the first 5 buttons. Then I grabbed my panties that she had threw to the side last night and slipped them on before leaving her room awkwardly. "Lo?" I called from upstairs.
"In the kitchen." She yelled back. Her voice rasped just a little bit.

I walked down the stairs, and into the kitchen to see Lauren messing with some things on the stove. I tip toed behind her to wrap my arms around her waist and press my body into hers.
Lauren laid her arm over mine and sunk into me. "Glad you could finally wake up, mija."
I kissed her neck and let go of her so I could move to the kitchen counter and sit on it while she made food. "It's barely 9 AM. There are days when I stay in bed till 3."
She turned around with the spatula in her hand and pointed it at me, "Like a little sloth."
I gave her a weird glance, "I hope I'm cuter than a sloth."
Lauren turned down the heat, and put the spatula down to get in between my legs and put her arms on my waist, "Trust me. You're way sexier than a sloth."

Lauren pulled away then went to the cabinet to grab two plates and set them down beside me before bringing the pan over and pouring out two servings of eggs. "I hope you like eggs because that's all we have here."
I smiled, "I do. By the way, this is sweet."
She smiled back to me, "I tried."

When we were finished eating our food together, we went to living room to turn on the TV and I cuddled beside her. Her warmth gave me security.

Woah, I'm falling hard for this girl. Extremely hard. Never in my life have I truly and deeply believed in the existence of love. I've always thought that you'd never find the person who makes you happy, but I think I have.

Lauren kissed the top of my head and moved her hand down to rest it on my hip. "When's your family coming home?" I asked scooting closer to the bigger girl.
She used her thumb to rub soft circles into the flesh of my hip, "Tuesday, I think."
"What? Why?"
She shrugged, "I dunno. They wanted to take a trip somewhere and they didn't really tell me until they left."
I grabbed Lauren's other free hand and interlocked our fingers together, "I don't want you to stay here alone, babe."
Lauren buried her face in my neck and started talking, "I'm not alone. You're here."
I rolled my eyes and squirmed a little feeling her breath on my skin. "I mean for a whole weekend. Come stay at my house."
She giggled, "Yeah right. I'm sure your family would have a field day making you awkward."
I bit my lip to prolong my smile, "C'mon. I'll ask my Mom. I'm sure she'll say yes."
"I don't wanna go anywhere just yet though. I kinda wanna just be here with you." She groaned messing with the lace of the top of my thong.

I got an excited shiver and decided to roll over on top of Lauren and straddle her. I kissed her neck and she trailed down to my ass and flicked the thong.
"Why would you put this back on?" She asked raising her eyebrows.
I shrugged and licked my lips to pull away and look at her, "Cause it's a challenge for you."
"I don't like challenges." She replied pulling on the lace.
I smirked, "I can tell." I mischievously winked thinking about how I want to tease her, "I'm thirsty. Are you?"

I hopped off of her, and brought my plate to the kitchen to rinse it off and set it in the sink.

Lauren silently snuck behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist while she pulled my body into her chest like I did to her a few moments ago. She turned me around to pick me up and sit me on the kitchen counter. Lauren got in between my legs and began to kiss from my jawline, down my neck, and so forth.
"I like having a whole house for us to be ourselves." She smiled after breaking apart from me to pull my ass up to the edge of the counter. "I could do this forever."

I put my hands on the counter to support my body and before I knew it Lauren leaned in front of me.

I don't even want to go into the details of what happened further because it happened everywhere. In the kitchen, the living room, the den, anywhere you can think of. We were animals. I was proud to be her lioness.

We ended up breathing heavily in her room. I was laying on her chest, and she was sprawled out under me. Lauren placed her hand on my back and started to draw letters into my flesh to sooth me. "We should probably get you home, babe. It's almost 1."

I nodded reluctantly and got up to find my clothes. "Ok, babe. We have a problem." I said to Lauren.
She looked over at me after struggling to put a pair of skinnys on over her thick ass. "What's wrong?"
I smirked, "My underwear is gone. Like it's somewhere in this house."
Lauren cackled, "That's great, but I'll find it when I get back. I chucked it somewhere."
I pouted, "Well, I'm putting my booty shorts on without underwear. That sounds sexy."
I slipped them on to see Lauren smiling at me. "Turn around, babe." I did as I was told and spun around for 10 seconds before turning back to her. "Your ass looks nice, plus the scratches on your back are pretty sexy."
"I have scratches?!" I yelped. I ran to her bathroom with my shirt and bra in hand to struggle at looking into the mirror.
Lauren was now fully dressed and leaning on the door frame. "You're such a dork. You can't see them like that." She pulled out her phone and directed me to turn around. She quickly took a picture and I put my bra on before I looked at it.

There were long, red, scratches trailing up and down my back.

I bit my lip as I slipped the t-shirt over my head and onto my body. I walked over to Lauren and gave her a quick peck on the lips, "Thanks for the battle scars, Lo."

She tapped my ass as I walked by her, "No problem, babe."

--

I walked into my house with Lauren to see my Mom typing something out on her computer.
"Hey Mom." I smiled walking past her to grab two water bottles for Lauren and I.
She smiled, but didn't look away from the screen. "Hey y/n."
She obviously wasn't going to pay too much attention to me so I just decided to ask, "Lauren's family is out for the whole weekend, so can she spend the night here until they get home?"
She looked up to Lauren and me and smiled, "Sure, just no funny business."
"When have I ever been funny, Mom?" I replied grabbing Lauren's hand and pulling her upstairs.