thirty-three

"Remember to lock up every day before you leave." Mom said grabbing her bag and rushing out the door.
"Yes ma'am."
"And don't forget to go to school. I'll know if you skip. Okay?" She reminded me.
"Yes ma'am."
"Oh." She exclaimed. "And don't forget to finish that Bio project."
"Yes ma'am."
"And be sure to-"
I groaned, "Mom, if you don't get out of this house soon, I'll carry you out to the car myself."
She smiled and kissed my cheek, "Fine. Be safe and don't do anything stupid."
"What would I do?"
"Have a party."
I chuckled unbelievably hard, "Wow. You think I have that many friends. Damn."
"Just don't. Okay?" She smiled.
"I promise. I don't want anyone here anyways. It's just nice to have this place alone."
"Stacy, hurry! We'll miss the plane." Dad said from outside. Mom walked out and I closed the door.

Finally. Freedom. I sighed out and locked the front door. As soon as the car drove away with the twins in the back, I took out my phone to text Lauren.

Y/N: home alone at last babe

Lern: good & my parents think I'm staying at Jo's house. they won't check up and if they do, she's got it covered for me.

Y/N: so I'll meet you at my house after school? ;)

Lern: yes, you left the key in that spot right?

Y/N: yup. just go ahead in ;) ill come home to you after I return my cheer uniform. okay?

Lern: I'll be waiting patiently in the living room ;)

--

School couldn't have ended faster. I was ready to go home. Not only because Lauren would be there, but because I could rest my exhausted mind and body to cuddle up next to my love.

I turned in my uniform and said hey to the girls before hurrying out to my car and speeding off towards the house.

I used my keys to unlock the door and yelled through the house, "Honey, I'm home!" I laughed.
"Living room, babe." Lauren yelled back to me.
I threw my bag to the side and ran into the living room to see Lauren curled up in a blanket while sitting up, staring at the TV.

I ran to sit on her lap and attack her lips. This is what I want to do for the rest of my life. Come home to someone I love. Specifically if her name is Lauren Jauregui.

I pulled away to look at her smile. The perfect, indescribable smile that warms my cold heart. "Babe. We have a house to ourselves." I smirked.
"I know." Lauren replied happily, "For a whole week."
"This is exhilerating. We can do anything." I raised my brow, "FUCK!" I yelled loudly which echoed throughout the house.
"You do that even when your family is here, babe." Lauren giggled with that cute squeak.
"Yeah, but now I feel like I have authority when I say it."

Lauren pinned me on my back with my hands above my head, "How much authority do you have when you actually fuck instead of say it?"
I bit my lip and looked up at the girl hovering over me, "I dunno. I guess we'll find out within the week. Huh?"
"I guess we will, kitten." She rasped before having her lips crash onto mine like a raging wave. "I have a few new things that I've been saving for an occasion such as this. So, get ready for a lesson in Sex Education."

--

We laid there breathless, entangled with each other. Lauren pressed up her body against mine and gripped my waist tightly.

"So, can I ask a question?" She placed her lips on my neck.
"Mhm." I was just speechless in her grasp.
"You know how prom is coming up soon, right? Well in like a few weeks or so." I didn't say anything. I just allowed her to keep talking. "I was just wondering if you wanted to go to this magical event with me. I mean, I'm sure that it's not gonna be that fun, but I know you've always wanted to slow dance, and I think this is a perfect opportunity."
"Laur-" I spoke out.
"I-I mean, if you don't wanna go that's cool. I just thought I'd ask." She seemed slightly less confident hearing my hesitation.