thirty-one

ONE DAY UNTIL CALIFORNIA

Lauren and I have been together for a couple of months now. We're a happy couple. I've started eating with her at lunch on occasion but I still make sure I see the girls.

I sat my tray down at the table beside Normani.
"Our child has returned." Dinah smiled at me.
"Very funny, DJ. I saw y'all last night."
"Yeah. And we get to see you all next week. Well, when you're not being carried off by your parents or Lauren." Camila smirked at me.
I pulled the bottle of water up to my lips and took a quick sip, "Trust me. There will be some girl time. I need to get away from everyone sometimes and see you all."
Ally giggled, "We better get a chance to see you. Besides at the practices and competitions."
"You will. I swear. We'll go to Universal together. All of us, as a group." I happily told her and the rest of the girls.
"I can't wait to go there and Disneyland. I'm so happy the trip includes those places. This is so cool." Camila mentioned.
"I know. We will have the best time ever. I promise." I told her with a warm heart.

--

I was finishing my packing to get on the plane in the next few hours when I got a text from Lauren.

Lern: babe, should I pack my bikini or not?

Y/N: unless u wanna go skinny dipping

Lern: well, I was guessing that was what would happen anyways. ;)

Y/N: such a horndog

Lern: well that's only because I'm gonna have some good ass hotel sex with a gorgeous fucking girl in Cali

Y/N: ooo a gorgeous fucking girl... do I know her name?

Lern: possibly. do you know a y/n? she's around the same height as you and has the ass of a goddess

Y/N: you know what? she sounds pretty familiar. I hope you're happy with this Y/N

Lern: more than anything. she's pretty cool. you should meet her.

Y/N: totally xD

Lern: no but I'm really excited to see you do your thing at this competition.

Y/N: yeah yeah. stop kissing up to me

Lern: I'm not babe. I'm being serious. I'm so excited to see you compete. I don't get excited for a lot of stuff like this so take it as a complement :)

Y/N: I feel so special babe. so, u do know that after this week, my family won't be around next week. right?

Lern: I know and I'm coming home to you ASAP ;) we're gonna have a little fun being in that big house all alone. there's a lot of places I haven't got to explore yet. and we can be as loud as we want. hell yeah

Y/N: I see that I'm gonna have a little trouble walking next week.

Lern: you better believe it ;)

Lern: I gotta go babe. I'll meet you in Cali. I'll do my best to get you away late at night :)

Y/N: okay. text me when you fly in

Lern: you'll make it before me so text me first so I know you're safe.

Y/N: Kay Kay babe. love you

Lern: I love you too, Y/N

--

I got on the plane and took my seat beside Ally with a smile strapped on my face. I love Cali. I wish we could've stayed there longer when I was a kid. I had so many good memories with such good friends there. It was one of my happiest moments in my childhood. Thank God for California.