eight

It's Friday morning and I'm required to wear my uniform. I swiftly get out of bed without waking up the dreaming Ariana beside me to grab the uniform skirt, crop top, and spandex to put over my body. This outfit is a little more skimpier than the other schools outfits I've worn, but nonetheless it still covers my body. I walk out of the bathroom all primped with my hair in a pony and a bow tacked on. I'm not really one for heavy makeup so I just put a little bit of eye liner on before walking out of the bathroom. Ariana is sitting on her bed looking through her messages. When I walked out, her eyes were almost bulging out of her head, "That's your uniform?"
I nodded, "Yeah. Does it look bad?"
Ariana had to pick her jaw up off the floor, "No, it's just... Your Dad isn't gonna be too happy because hot dayum baby."
I smirked, "Shut the hell up." I grabbed my bag from the end of the bed before heading down the stairs to see my family. I walked to the fridge not paying attention to any of their stares. Once I grabbed the milk, and turned around, their expressions were ridiculous. "What the hell happened? Do I have something on me?"
Dad was serious, "You don't have enough on you."
I shook my head in amusement as I tip toed to get a glass for my milk.
I could hear my Dad whisper to my Mom, "This is not what I want my daughter doing if she has to flaunt her body like this."
I got closer and slammed the glass down in front of them, "I hope you know you aren't being quiet about this at all."
Joan gave me a smirk once I sat beside her, "So, what time is your game?"
I took a sip of the glass of milk then wiped my face off, "I think 7, but I'll just be at the school all day. Sadly."
"Well I'll be there to support you baby girl." She smiled giving me a hug.
I felt my phone go off in my pocket. I looked to see my alarm start going off.
I hurried to chug the milk and get up to retrieve my keys from the kitchen counter. I pressed my lips to my Mom and Dads cheeks, "Don't stress too much about the outfit. According to more than half the people in my school, I have a good body." I winked before hurrying out of the room.
"Not funny, y/n." Dad yelled at me.
I peeked my head back in the kitchen, "I know. And neither was your little Q&A with Lauren. Payback can be a bitch, Papa." I smirked.

--

Just like always, people parted out of the way for me to walk through the halls. This time almost all of their eyes were filled with Lust. I know I was eye fucked by a couple of guys in the hallway before going into Biology but I just nodded them off knowing now that the only person allowed to do that should be Lauren.

When I walked in, everyone's heads almost got whiplash from looking at me. Even Mr. Adams was stunned. I couldn't help, but smirk walking up to Lauren. She was like a deer in head lights, and once I sat down beside her and pulled my chair up to the table she got close to whisper to me. "If anyone else stares at you again like everyone just did, heads will roll. You're all mine."
I rolled my eyes and looked at her, "Jauregui, you know the deal. Control yourself."
She rolled eyes and smirked, "Its gonna be so hard to keep my hands to myself when you're wearing that. What are you doing tonight?"
"I'm doing the game. You know that." I smiled feeling her fingertips trace the flesh of my upper thigh.
I knew she was proud of herself when I heard the happiness in the back of her voice, "After the game?"
"I don't know yet. Why?" I bit my lip.
"I wanna steal you away for a little while."
"Good luck with that." I teased before Mr. Adams began to start speaking to the class causing me to block him out of my mind because Lauren's fingers were trailing all around my thigh but not leading close to my core. She had a boundary set up to keep her from moving too far in the middle of the classroom.

--

Lauren and I dispersed at lunch. I met up with the girls who all looked equally stunning in their uniforms. Except Dinah wasn't in one because she didn't want to join the cheer team.
When I sat down, Normani licked her lips and quickly looked away before Camila could notice her glance.
"Damn, mami. You look hot as fuck." Dinah smirked at me causing my cheeks to change to a bright shade of red.
"Thanks Dinah, you look pretty damn good yourself with that dress." I sent her back a compliment because the dress was pretty damn sexy.
She playfully tapped my arm, "You're such a sweetie, Mama."
Ally shook Camila to get her out of her trance, and that's when I noticed she had been staring at me this whole time, and softly biting her bottom lip. I couldn't help but blush and look away. "So, are you ready to perform tonight?" Ally's asked with a smirk.
I nodded, "I sure am. You?"
She smiled trying to keep the conversation going, "Yeah. You were on point and flexible yesterday. I think you are gonna be our good luck charm."
Mani started fiddling with her fork when she spoke up, "She's definitely flexible." Everyone looked up at Mani in surprise, except Camila who was glaring at her. "What?" Normani asked offended. "I was just agreeing with Ally."
The bell rang and we all walked to our classes, but not before I saw Camila eye me up and down. When her glance finally met mine, she blushed and clutched her books to run after Dinah.

--

Practice ended early because the team was complaining about how they were hungry. So, we all went to go get some salads from some hipster food store.

I pulled out my phone and saw I had three missed texts from Lauren.

Lauren: hey baby girl

Lauren: I have a quick question

Lauren: are u wearing those new clothes your mom got you underneath your uniform

Y/N: really Lauren?

Lauren: yes really. I want to know

Y/N: God ugh okay the bottoms but I'm wearing a sports bra

Lauren: dayum ok well I'll see u tonight & that's what I'll be picturing if I'm not able to steal you away ;)

Y/N: Jesus christ, Jauregui you're a horn dog

Lauren: only for you baby ;)

I hurried to put my phone away when we all got back in the car.

--

It was finally getting time to perform at half time and I was so nervous. I knew my family was up there but they've seen me perform 1,001 times. The one I was more focused on impressing was Lauren. She hadn't been able to keep her eyes off me once the whole night. I could've swore she was going to make her lips swell by the amount of biting she was doing to keep her composure.

Then it was time. We walked out to the middle of the field and performed our hearts out with massive amounts of flips, back hand springs, formations, throws, etc. I had no doubt in my mind that we were all perfectly in sync. Once we were done, the crowd of almost 400 fans cheered out causing a huge eruption.

After the performance, a couple of girls including me, and Camila were allowed to go ahead and go home since we had 35 other girls who could cheer for the second half of the game and believe me I was thankful.

I was usually the last one out of the locker room because I liked to take a shower to get all the sweat and smell off my body from going so hard during performances. Once I was done, I died my hair as good as I could in the empty room full of lockers before putting on my grey v-neck and booty shorts. I was sitting on the bench when I heard some shuffling in the background, but I didn't pay much mind to it. I just slipped my shoes on and soon a hand was placed on my shoulder scaring the absolute shit out of me.