six

We drove up to the house to see a different car parked in the driveway blocking the garage. I pulled my keys out of my bag and unlocked the door. Lauren and I walked into the living room where we heard familiar voices coming from and there they were. My Mom, Dad, and brothers were sitting across from my cousins, and aunt.
"There's y/n now!" My Dad said getting up from his seat and walking over to give me a hug. His dark brown locks, and deep blue eyes were something I admired. Plus, he had a cheeky smile and dimples to match. I gave him the big hug and couldn't help but smile once he pulled away, "Dad, this is my friend Lauren."
Lauren's eyes lit up as she extended her hand and he met it, "It's nice to meet you, come and sit you two."
I walked over to see my cousin Ariana, Frankie, and Aunt Joan. Ari jolted up from the seat to give me a hug. "I missed you, y/n. It's been forever and a day since I saw you last."
Lauren grabbed my arm and looked at me, "You're related to Ariana Grande?"
I nodded, "Don't forget Frankie Grande." I laughed jumping on his lap to pull his phone away from his face. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Nice hair Flamingo Frankie."
I slowly got off his lap and got close to Aunt Joan. She wrapped her little arms around me and smiled, "Baby girl, you look so grown up."
I laughed, "I hope so since I haven't seen y'all since the listening sessions two years ago!"
I looked back to see Lauren still stunned. I grabbed her arm to pull her closer, "This is my friend, Lauren." I said with a smirk causing her to look at me and shoot me a more-than-friendly smile.
"Ooooo friend." Dylan mocked me.
I smacked the back of his head, "Shut up, stupid."
He laughed and ran out of the room with Grayson, giving him a high five. Lauren and I sat down on the couch in front of the rest of the family. "Where's the food?" I asked.
Dad sat down beside Joan and smiled, "Mom is cooking it. She should be done soon." Dad looked at his sister and they began to talk about the success that Ariana was receiving. Although, Ariana wasn't paying attention. She was staring at me with a mischievous smile. Lauren tapped my leg to tell me she was going to the bathroom and I nodded.
Frankie automatically put his phone down and looked at me. With a giggle, Ariana spoke. "So, is that your new girlfriend?"
I shook my head and tried to stay straight faced, "No. Why?"
Ariana shrugged, "Just wondering. Where were you two at?"
I laughed, "You just got here and you're already so nosey, huh?"
Frankie laughed, "I kinda wanna know too."
"Wanna know what?" Joan broke into the conversation causing my Dad to look at me.
"Nothing at all." I spoke up trying to get them to drop the conversation.
Lauren walked back into the living room and sat down. But not before I could get a quick glance at her ass. My eyes were on fire. Ariana laughed at seeing me check out Lauren. "Y/n, has a crush."
"Do you now?" Lauren said sensually.
I sent her a quick smile, "Don't mind them. Their jet lag is causing them to be quite delusional."
"So, you don't have a crush on someone?" Lauren smirked at me knowing I'd start to freak out.
My eyes widened, and I bit my lip. "Mom is dinner ready?!" I tried to change the subject.
I heard no reply and quickly slouched down on the couch. Dad smiled knowing I was nervous. He likes to fuck with me when I'm nervous so I could feel it start up already. "So, Lauren." His deep voice said to the Cuban causing her to glance at him. "Are you in y/n's grade?"
She shook her head, "No, I'm a senior."
"What classes do you have with her?" Dad asks.
"Really Dad? 20 Questions?" I was becoming more and more nervous.
Lauren chuckled, "It's fine, kid. And I have biology and Spanish with her."
"Don't forget Chemistry." Frankie joked pressing his head into Ariana's back to muffle his laughter. I grabbed the throw pillow from my couch and chucked it at him. "Ow!" He screamed out.
My Dad laughed, "So, lets be honest right now. Are you gay too?"
I jolted up from the couch mortified, "Oh my God, Dad." I grabbed Lauren's arm. "We are leaving because you all are way too much. Call us down when the food is ready."
Lauren was laughing uncontrollably as I pushed her into the hall to go up the stairs. Ariana grabbed my arm, "Can we come too?"
I gave her a death glare and Lauren spoke up, "Yeah, go ahead."
I had to suppress my thoughts as I watched Lauren walk up the stairs. I bit my lip and smirked. Ariana whispered in my ear, "You're obvious as fuck." I smacked her arm once we entered my bedroom.

I sat down in the bed, and Lauren sat beside me. She reached down to the bag beside the bed. She handed it to me, "You never put these away."
Ariana grabbed the bag from me before I could, "Oh Victoria's Secret. Did you get these for her, Lauren?"
I snatched the bag before Ariana could look inside. "If you are gonna do this, then you can go sit down stairs."
Frankie smiled pulling up the lounge chair from the corner, "We wouldn't dream of depriving you an awkward moment with your friend here." I was shooting him daggers as he continued talking. "So, Lauren. You never answered that question down stairs."
I put my hand on her knee, "Don't do it. It's a trap."
She smiled looking down at my touch, "I'm extremely gay." She looked up to see Frankie's excited face.
I quickly pulled my hand away from Lauren's skin once I noticed I had my hand on her knee a little too long.
Ariana laid on the bed in front of me and dangled her feet off the bed. "So, Do you have a girlfriend?"
Lauren smiled looking down at her fingers, "Um, no. Not yet."
Not yet? Was I her 'not yet'? My heart started pumping faster and faster. I was almost sure everyone could hear it.
Frankie started jumping up and down, "Ooo, do you like someone?" Lauren just nodded and bit her lip.
"Who?" Ariana asked non chalantly.
I looked at Lauren, "You really don't have to answer these questions. They are pretty ridiculous sometimes."
She bit her lip and looked at me, "I'm sure she knows who she is."
"But we don't." Ariana chuckled swinging her legs back and forth.
My heart was racing, and I couldn't get it to stop. A yell came from downstairs, "Kids, food!"
"Goddamn it." Ariana cursed getting up from the bed. Frankie quickly followed her out. She looked back to me and Lauren on the bed, "We will finish this later."
I rolled my eyes and looked at her. I got up once they were out of the doorway and Lauren grabbed my hips to cause me to look at her, "It's you."
I was honestly confused, "What's me?"
A smirk was smiling from the side of her lips, "I like you." She exhaled deeply and looked relieved, "Woah. I've never said that to anyone." I was about to talk, but she interrupted me. "Look, I know we've just met but this connection and relationship we have is something that I won't let pass by. I'm not gonna dump you like Camila says I will. I wanna start a relationship or something with you."
"Lauren, I-" I was about to say no until Lauren pulled my body to her and pressed her face to my stomach.
"Please just give me a chance. Just say yes and I'll make you happy. I swear."
I looked down at her big eyes and smiled, "Fine."
"Fine?" She said sassily.
"Yes, Lo. I'll be your girlfriend. If that's what you want. But we have to keep it quiet until after the game. I don't need to make any enemies while I'm being thrown in the air." I admitted.
Lauren shot up off the bed and smiled pressing her lips to mine, "Sounds great. Now I have an excuse to use little pet names."