four

When I went to biology, Lauren wasn't there. I was kinda worried that I messed something up with her last night, then again hopefully I did because it may not be a good idea to get tangled in her webs.

She texted me during Spanish 2. All I could picture when I received it was that hungry look she had given me that afternoon.

Lauren: hey baby girl. i would've loved to see your rock hard body today but I had to stay home & keep mi familia company. are you down to chill & work on the project after school today?

Y/N: umm boundries! & yeah but not at my house. my whole family will be around & my brothers like to annoy guests when they aren't playing video games or beating each other up

Lauren: ok I know where to go. U want me to pick you up at your house after school?

Y/N: on your fucking motorcycle? are u serious rn?

Lauren: don't worry. I'm a good driver sweetie. talk to you then. oh & wear that Lindsay shirt you got yesterday. its hot ;)

Y/N: whatever u say Jauregui

The bell rang and I noticed that I hadn't learned shit in class today. I had my mind on Lauren and I needed to get it off of her, and fast.

Camila texted me and told me to meet her and the girls at the table. I met them and they all looked 100% hotter than they did yesterday. It was like they were hit by puberty like a bus all of a sudden. A bus that made you say 'Hot Dayum Mami'. I sat down awkwardly in the seat beside Dinah and she smiled, "What's up, cutie?"
I blushed a little, "Nothing. What's up with y'all and why are you dressed up? Is there like a special event coming up?"
Camila smirked, "We've done this for 2 years. Everyday for the week before homecoming we dress up nicer and nicer. It's kind of a thing we like to do to fuck with people's brains and make them go 'thank you God'." She joked stabbing the lettuce on her plate with a fork.
Ally smiled, "You already dress up hot anyways so there's no reason to ask you to do it, too."
I looked down at the new Chanel outfit I got last night. "Really? You think?"
Normani nodded, "Yeah. You have good taste. You could model if you wanted to."
"Oh please, you all are just saying that." I smirked at Normani and she quickly averted her eyes away from me to smile to herself.
Normani tried to contain herself so she could talk to me, "So, how was your after school session with Jauregui the terrible?" Her voice was mocking.
Should I tell them? No. It's really none of their business. Plus they'd probably get mad considering the past they have with Lauren. "Uh, um. It was okay, I guess. Just a lot of note taking and spit balling for project mediums. Nothing really crazy." Lies, lies, lies. I could help but get a little heated thinking about her kisses. It was magical and beautiful.
"Oh cool. Did she hit on you?" Normani asked a little protectively.
"Mani, stop." Camila giggled nervously then looked to me.
I grazed my fingertip over the plate and tried to act casual, "Yeah, but she did that the first time I sat by her in Biology. I try not to acknowledge it."
"Good." Mani smiled back. If I didn't know any better, it almost seemed like she was flirting with me. Maybe just a little.
Camila looked at Normani and gave her a weird glare. Almost maddening. They turned her attention towards me putting her hands on the table. "Are you ready for practice tomorrow? Everyone is so excited to work with you."
"Yeah, we are." Normani smirked looking at her food.
Camila have her that glare again then looked at me. I had to lie to make them believe I really liked cheerleading, "Yeah. I'm kinda pumped about it. I can't wait to see what the formations and steps are."
"Maybe we can get a few pointers from you, y/n." Normani winked at me. Was I the only one seeing this? Her blue hair was almost angelic now and such an intoxicating thing to behold.
I winked back just to see what would happen, "Yeah. Maybe." It caused the darker girl to bite her lip and smile at me. The bell rang and everyone got up from the table. Camila clutched her books, and followed Ally and Dinah to wait by the breeze way for Normani. The blue glowed girl slid a piece of paper in my direction and walked towards the girls. I opened it to read the message, "Text me during class." With her number scribbled at the bottom.
I smirked, I knew I wasn't fucking imagining anything.