"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream

"It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream."

Calliste walked along the deck with me. "I'm hoping when we dock Caspian let's us swim around. It's been...years since I was allowed to swim."

"Why don't we just go for a swim?"

Calliste looked at me like I'd grown a second head, "We can't just go for a swim."

"Why not?"

"Because we'd need to get dressed in swimming clothes and we'd need permission from Caspian and we can't just dive into the water, and-"

"Olly?" I asked when I saw him walking beside us, "When do I get to swim today?"

"We normally do it right after lunch miss, however you can go whenever you'd like."

"Lovely. Callie, go put on your swimming dress. I'll go talk to Caspian."

"Don't you need a swimming dress?"

"No, I'll just take this dress off before we go down."

"I'll bring your old top for you." Calliste left before I could oppose.

I sighed, "Olly, will you take me to Caspian?"

Olly nodded and led me past Calliste's room to the end of the hall. He knocked on the door for me.

"Who is it?" Caspian called from the other side.

"It's Olly cap'in, miss Astrid would like to speak with you."

Caspian's boots thumped against the wood floor as he walked to the door. He opened it and smiled at me, "Thank you Olly."

Olly left and I opened my mouth to talk, but Caspian cut me off. "You're wearing a dress now."

I looked down at the cotton dress, "Yes, anyway, I wanted to ask-"

"It looks nice." He smiled.

"Thank you, I wanted to ask if Callie and I could go swimming and don't even think of saying no because I'll drown you."

Caspian laughed, "Of course you can swim, as long as you don't drown anyone."

I beamed, "Great, bye!"

"Wait!" Caspian turned and shut his door before walking ahead of me, "I'll come too. I didn't even knew you and Calliste had been introduced."

I shrugged and cut in front of him, "Yes, she asked to meet me."

I knocked on Calliste's door, "Callie, are you ready?"

The door swung open to reveal the blonde, "Yes." She dawned a swimming dress, I felt sad that it looked so heavy for her. Someone needed to invent lighter swim wear. She handed me the top I'd made those weeks ago and smiled when she saw Caspian. "Are you joining us?"