1. Liam Dunbar is Clark Kent.

It had been feeling like a gun. The pressure on Liam.
After the big fight with the hunters the pack sort of fell apart. Malia went to Paris like she always said, Stiles continued his fbi training and even Scott went to college. Just the so called "puppy pack" stayed behind to protect this city of doom. And with that it had put Liam in charge.

Mason, Corey and Liam stayed and tried to finish their school to get a diploma, even though it seemed quite insignificant compared to the things that had happened last year.

Theo had disappeared right after the battle and was never to be heard of.
Good riddance, according to Malia. She never really got over his betrayal. Liam on the other hand did. He had felt different about Theo from the moment he saved Liam by trapping him in the elevator, risking his own live to save Liam's.

Liam continued his school, but somewhat hollow. He missed something. Even though he had a feeling he thought what it was, he refused to accept the fact that he was missing the horrible murder chimera. He was probably just tired from school and a bit in distress from the previous battle.

Corey and mason began to worry about their friend, who was obviously down and lustreless.

"We have got to do something, babe." Mason blubbered out on a casual Tuesday.

Corey sighed in acknowledgement. "I know, but it's not our business." But even he knew that Liam wasn't okay and the situation needed a desperate change.

Liam joined the lunch table with his lunch in his hand, hearing nothing the boys talked about. His mind was in a whole other place.

Mason raised one eyebrow towards Corey, who sighed again. Liam snapped out of it and sat down trying hi s absolute best to focus on what Mason had to say. But Mason stayed quiet and looked intensely at Corey, who did start talking.

"Sooooo... we have a math test next class?" He said trying to break the silence, but only making it worse.

Mason closed his eyes for a long blink and took a deep breath. It was his way of slapping his hand across his forehead.

Liam's eyes opened widely and a panic smeared across his face.

"A math test? Shit dude. I totally forgot. I mean I wrote it in my agenda." He held up a pathetic, small, soaking little book that looked overall just very sad. Mason just stared at it with disgust.

"Ow that's okay. I'll help you. You probably already know the material, it shouldn't be so hard to learn to last steps." Corey offered. Liam managed to force a small smile on his face.

Corey pulled out his own math books, flipped them over to the right page and sat next to Liam as he tried to explain the steps of difficult algebra. Mason had had enough. This was bullshit. His best friend was hurting and he was not gonna let it happen. Anymore.

"So then you take x and divide it with-"

"Jesus Christ Liam!" Mason yelled. Liam looked at him with a shocked look.
"You can't just keep going like this! We all know you are hurting! Just get over it and admit you miss Theo!"

"What? No-no no. No I-" spluttered Liam "I don't" he tried one last time very weakly.

Mason looked at him with a look that basically said 'how dumb do you think I am?'
"Of course you do. And I don't blame you. I mean the dude saved your life. And you developed feelings for him. Not the smartest but hey who am I to judge? Liam, will you get your shit together and just admit you like the guy and go find him or whatever? I am getting kinda tired of seeing you trying to hide to fact that you're lonely and sad!" mason said without breathing. He took one big gulp of air and looked at Liam's reaction. Liam looked flustered.