33. Found her.

When Theo woke up the next morning Liam laid on top of him, spread out like a king with his arms around Theo's big chest, his legs intertwined with Theo's. Liam made a soft grump before turning his head and clutching onto Theo even harder.

He is so goddamn beautiful. That thought just kept racing through Theo's head on repeat. He stretched out his hand, carefully making sure not to wake Liam, and softly stroked a piece of hair out of the betas face. He admired Liam's perfect face for as long as he could. The incredible peace that radiated from him made Theo feel safe, warm and loved. He could lay there forever.

Liam opened his eyes just a little bit and saw Theo staring at him with his hand on his forehead carefully wiping away all the tiny hairs.

"What are you doing?" Liam whispered. He looked up at Theo, from his chest, right in his turquoise eyes.

"I'm wiping away your hair so I can see your face better." Theo explained.

"Were you staring at me? While I was asleep?" Liam couldn't look away from those beautiful eyes.

"I might've. Is that a bad thing?" Theo stared back in those inhumanly blue eyes.

"Not necessarily." Liam hummed. He moved his hand so he could touch Theo's cheek. He wiped his thumb across it in a soothing and calming way.

Theo gave Liam an adorable smile that he tried to hold back which only made it more adorable according to Liam.
"You're beautiful do you know that?" Theo asked looking at Liam with something in his eyes that could only be described as love.

Liam didn't answer the question but instead gave him a soft smile and sat up next to Theo. Liam pressed his forehead against Theo and whispered:
"You are beautiful too. Has anyone ever told you that?"

Theo shook his head. "Well I'm saying it now. You are the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on." Liam backed up a little with his head and looked Theo straight in the eye.

Liam leaned in to kiss Theo but the moment before their lips touched Liam's phone went off. With a rather annoyed look in his eyes Liam picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He asked grumpy.
"Yes?" "Oh how did you find out?" "Do you need me to come?" "Yes. Do I need to bring him too?" "Do you atleast have a plan this time?" "Okay good." "Yeah we'll be there in an hour." Liam hung up the phone. He crawled off of Theo and jumped off the bed.

"Scott wants us at his house in an hour." Liam said while cleaning up some of the mess in the shed.

"Yes I got that from the conversation. Why?" Theo remarked before also getting out of bed. Typical Scott to ruin something perfect for him.

"He said they found Monroe."

Almost all of the pack stood around the same table as they did yesterday. Theo and Nolan still stood in the corner and Liam was shooting dirty looks at Scott and Malia. Stiles just seemed incredibly tired and Lydia just acted normal.

"Okay first of all I would like to inform you all that I have declined Hayden's offer to rejoin the pack. I wanted it to be a group decision and it was very clear what you thought, disregarding my own feelings. Second of all we found Monroe." Scott said looking at everybody in the room.

"Okay great. Where is she and what's our plan?" Liam didn't look very amused.

"She is located in a small village very close next to where Stiles and Talia go the school. We suspect she is trying to rid the town of all supernatural being before moving on to the school as well." Scott told the pack.

"So then we attack her in her back when she won't see us coming." Liam suggested.

"No I don't think that'll work, she found allies in beacon hills she'll probably have found enough to kill some of us there too." Lydia remarked. "Don't forget that she is smart. She has learned from her mistakes. But I do recommend going in fast so she won't have time to build an entire army. We're not looking for another war."

"What about my sister?" Theo asked from the shadows.

"I guess we need to get her out as fast as possible." Stiles said after Scott stayed quiet. "Right Scott?" Stiles looked at Scott intensely.

"Totally we can't get Talia hurt. Theo will you notify her to come to beacon hills ASAP?" Scott asked but not really asked more a demand. Theo nodded and walked out the door to go call his sister.

"I think we need to split into two groups." Stiles said out of the blue. "One group is gonna go to Washington School and the other will slowly infiltrate Monroe's village to check her actions, if she means any harm and how many citizens she has collected already. The school group will come up with a plan to defeat her. Any objections?" No reaction. "Great Okay Who is gonna be in what group?"

"I think it's smart if I go with Scott and Malia. Someone needs to think rationally there." Lydia offered.

"Great. I will go back to my school, that will raise no suspicion and I think that Theo wants to come with me." Stiles said.

"I'll go with Stiles!" Derek and Liam said in unison. Stiles looked pleasantly surprised. "Well we figured that out real fast." He laughed.

"I guess Mason and I'll go with you then." Corey said pointing at Scott and Lydia. Lydia gave him a heartwarming smile. Corey returned the smile.

"I want to go with Liam." A small voice spoke from the back of the room.

"Of course you're coming with me Nolan." Liam said while giving the terrified boy a comforting smile that got weakly returned.
"Oh I'll tell Theo that the plans have changed." He spoke before walking out of the room.

Mason 'accidentally' bumped into Liam when he left the building.

"Hey bro did you talk to Theo yet?" He whisper shouted.

"Oh no shit I totally forgot Mase. It was so adorable he woke me up by wiping the ha-" Liam began only to be rudely interrupted by Mason.

"Sounds amazing man but you really need to talk to him okay? For experience i can safely tell you that the key to a somewhat healthy relationship is communication." Mason told him. He threw Corey through the window a cheeky smile and looked at Liam to prove his point.

"Fine I'll do it. I'm gonna be with him next week anyway. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time."