6. Are you asleep?

After 6 hours, which felt like 9 to Liam and Theo, they decided to have a stop. At an okay looking motel beside the road. They probably had a long coming so sleeping was a good idea.

There was only one problem, it was peak season and almost every room was unavailable. Theo grunted but rented the only two remaining rooms.

"I'll go with Mason!" Corey shouted, afraid he might have to go with Theo if Liam said he'd go with mason first.

"Oh come on man. Don't do this to me." At the tone of Liam's voice as he desperately tried to claim mason for himself, made Theo's heart drop just a little bit. Nobody wanted to go with him. He understood why but it still hurt.

Liam and Corey kept bickering while mason just kinda stood there with a smug smile on his face.

Theo grabbed some of his stuff out of his car and went to room 28. Mason did the same to room 67 which was totally on the other side of the building.

Some seconds later Liam bursted into room 28 and yeeted his stuff on the one bed that was in the somewhat tiny room.

"I'm not happy about it either but I really hope my best friend gets lucky tonight. Plus he owes me one now." Liam cringed at the thought of his best friend having sex but what could he do about it?

"Okay great" Theo said trying to sound uninterested. Which he was but still he tried his best to make sure Liam knew that too.

Theo smelled his armpits and immediately regretted that action. It had been weeks since he had a proper shower that lasted longer then 3 minutes.

"Imma take a shower" he said while taking some clean clothes that could be used as pjs. "Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." He winked and walked out of the room into the bathroom. He laughed to himself after he'd heard Liam's heartbeat rise.

His flirtatious behaviour had been wired into his brain. The dread doctors had sort of raised him to flirt with everyone in order to get what they wanted. It worked most of the time and Theo loved that feeling of control. How he'd get free stuff if he just spent a few minutes of his undivided attention. Plus it was kind of fun to see people crumble to mendable clay after his words.

But with Liam... with Liam it felt different. With Liam he actually wanted to flirt. He liked hearing the beta stutter his words after his words. And even more then that he liked seeing the beta freeze after his actions. And sometimes he was convinced he toke it to far but the beta just went with it.

He had already stripped of all his clothes and turned to water on relatively hot. He liked the heat. It made his feel happier somehow, that is why his favourite season is also summer.

In the shower he thoroughly washed himself. He remembered why how much he loved showers. He turned the shower of and stepped into the bathroom soaking wet but he didn't care. He werewolf listened to Liam and heard he was sound asleep.

Smiling to himself he turned to shower back on and let the water fall all over his body. He closed his eyes and slowly touched his cock. He hadn't done this in a while but at the thought of Liam he jerked himself off.

It didn't take very long and the fact that he'd been with Liam all day and his scent was on all of his clothes didn't help.

After he came all over his stomach he washed himself again, turned the shower off, put on some of his clothes and returned to the room.

He found Liam spread like a king on his back, in his day clothes, on the covers. He'd apparently fallen asleep so fast he didn't even have time to get under the covers.