41. I cant think.

Liam was seriously worried. After they'd fallen asleep, Theo had been so exhausted that he just toppled over on Liam's chest and didn't move all night. But now it was morning and Theo was nowhere to be found. Because they had put Theo in Liam's house he couldn't really get a sharp smell but he knew that Theo wasn't taken. He must've left on his own.

At first Liam was totally okay with that. Theo probably just wanted some time on his own to think about everything and Liam wanted to give him that space but it had been over two days and still no sign of Theo. Scott had returned in the mean time with all sorts of bad news that made Liam's stomach churn.

But most of all he was worried, worried about that maybe Theo was taken too just like all those supernaturals in Monroe's building as Scott told them with a sad face. Worried that he was.... Liam didn't even allow himself to think those words. Theo wasn't dead. Very simple very easy. He wasn't dead.

But he could be in danger.

And Liam was going to let that happen. So after he gave Theo his two days of space he went to go find him. Since it was Liam, and Scott, Malia and Lydia were doing something he couldn't comprehend, he had no clue where to search. He started at Dereks loft but Derek wasn't there. And neither was Theo. Liam could clearly smell that Derek had left about an hour ago and Theo had never been there.

That made him even more anxious, he had hoped that Theo was just at Dereks and he was okay. But now he wasn't a nasty feeling of dread followed him up throughout his whole body.

If Theo had taken his truck and left permanently again there was no way in how Liam would be able to track him down, meaning he would've been gone forever. As soon as that thought popped into Liam's head he felt a pang in his heart, like a brick being lifted on his chest, making it difficult to think straight.

As far as Liam knew Theo didn't have another house so he was either in his car, or nowhere at all, because he hadn't been in his shed for weeks. So he ragged his brain, where would Theo go?

Of course. Talia's place. He mentally face palmed himself for not seeing it sooner. It made total sense that Theo would go there.

*okay so I have no clue how to get Liam there but he is now. It was a long drive (?) and Scott knows and gave him 'permission' to leave. He's alone.*

The weight on Liam's chest disappeared immediately when he walked on campus and instantly smelled Theo's strong scent. That relief didn't take long because not two seconds later he got hit in the face with an even stronger walm of alcohol.

Liam got slightly suspicious but shrugged it off as a uni party. Even though the closer to the apartment he got, the stronger the scent became. Up till the point where Liam stood in front of the door, breathing through his mouth because his werewolf sense couldn't handle the overwhelming reek of alcohol mixed with the familiar scent of apple, cinnamon and car that he'd grown to love.

After a tiny mental pep talk he knocked on the door. He heard some stumbling on the other side and the door got whammed open. Liam almost fell over by the strong smell of alcohol, severely heightened by his werewolf senses.

"Jesus Christ dude. Oh my god." Liam pinched his nose shut as he took a step back from the mess that was Theo Raeken. "Holy fuck." Liam whispered taking a good and thorough look at the older boy.

Theo was wearing a band t shirt with three big stains on them, his hair was a mess and his eyes were half open. He looked like a tragedy.

"How did you even manage to look that gross in two days?!" Liam was now recovered from the scent and the sight of Theo and walked past him into the apartment.