34. Positively boring

Liam did not have plenty of time. In fact he got almost no time with Theo. He spent most of his time with Talia, doing god knows what, or with Derek and Stiles. Liam was a bit bummed out at first but then he got to know Nolan a little better and realised that the boy wasn't that bad after all.

Since they were both to young to go on campus and pretend they belonged there, they just went skating in a nearby park or go to weird bars trying to check up on the supernatural knowledge of the ordinary people. Eventually they found three people that knew of the supernatural.

A werewolf named Adrien that refused to tell them anything especially the whereabouts of his pack, a seemingly innocent girl named Lana that somehow tried to drug Liam after she found out he was a werewolf but Nolan got him out in time. They suspected that Lana was a part of Monroe's group. And last but not least a weird boy called James that wasn't human but they had no clue what he was.

Liam reported all of their findings instantly to Stiles, still kinda bummed about not seeing Theo. There was another side effect about not being in physical touch with Theo in a day or when he slept. The dreams had come back at really inappropriate times.

Like the other day when he fell asleep, passed out from some alcohol he and Nolan had been drinking at the bar that day, on the carpet in Nolan's room only to wake up panting and sweating and you know ...wet.

Liam hated the last couple of days. He missed Theo and Mason and Corey. Most of the time he got wasted in a bar with Nolan and he hadn't slept through a night in days.

Theo however was having a lot more fun then Liam. Of course he missed the beta but going to school with his sister and Stiles and Derek was really fun, especially when he didn't actually follow any of the classes so he didn't have any work to do.

His days were spent sitting under a tree in the sun with his friends, having fun while also sniffing out everyone that walked past him searching for anyone not human. He found two persons. A werewolf called Adrien but stiles told him Liam and Nolan had already found that one and a girl named Johanna who was in the same class as Stiles.

For four days of searching it was a pretty good find since most supernaturals are difficult to find and hide well. Theo was almost completely happy, he just missed one thing. Liam.

It was the afternoon of the fifth day when Theo sat in the grass with a ball in his hand chatting with Talia about everything and nothing, when Stiles and Derek arrived.

"So we have in four supernaturals in five days? That's actually not terrible." Derek said sitting down with what could be a small smile.

"Do we have any updates on Monroe?" Talia asked stiles mostly because he had the most contact with the other half of the pack.

"No not yet. Scott says she's hiding a lot and they've only seen her once. She does seem to have about a dozen followers yet. We can take her like that. Especially if we have some help from the outside." Stiles replied.

"Fantastic." Theo remarked sarcastically. He threw the ball in the air and caught it again. "So what do we do now?" He asked.

"I am not quite sure but I think we should keep going. Every supernatural that we don't find could be in danger. Scott will let us now the plan of attack. I wanna bet that he's gonna try to made a truce again but we gotta be prepared to fight." Stiles added in a dark tone the last sentence.

They all nodded a bit scared for the near coming future. Theo couldn't keep the one question that he held in for the whole conversation in anymore.

"How are Nolan and Liam?" He tried to make the question as breezy as possible and even put Nolan's name first.

"I am not quite sure. I believe they go to bars and stuff like that to find people but I haven't seen them in the daytime." Stiles answered.

Theo nodded slightly, not completely satisfied with the answer that Stiles gave him. He wanted to see Liam. No scratch that he needed to see Liam.

The lunch was over way to slow for Theo's taste and he couldn't wait till Talia and Stiles got to class and Derek would do whatever the fuck Derek does so he could run off and find Liam. Just to talk to him, hold him, look at him.
When Talia and Stiles then finally got to their class he said a short goodbye to Derek and jumped in his car driving towards Talia's apartment where Liam and Nolan stayed.

The second he came in the strong whalm of alcohol hit him in the face and he took a couple seconds to recover from this mess. It was clear that Talia had been staying over at Stiles' because it looked like the place hadn't been cleaned in years. It wasn't horrible there was just a thin layer of clothing spread over the hardwood floors and dirty dishes were everywhere.

Half draped over the couch with one arm out laid Nolan clearly passed out. Behind the opened door to where Nolan was supposed to be laid Liam on the carpet, he was on his back with his limbs pointing to every possible side.

Theo laughed as he saw his chance. He filled a glass with water and walked very softly over to Liam. Standing right above him he turned the glass over really fast so Liam got the whole splash in his face.

"What the fuck Nolan?! Are you fucking insane?! Oh." Liam had his eyes shut and rubbed in them. "It's you."

"Yup. Missed me?" A cocky grin.

"Well at the moment not very much but it'll be better if you'll get me some painkillers." Liam said pointing at a cabinet in the kitchen. 

Theo got two and threw them at Liam. "There you go. I would throw more water at you but I don't think that would raise me on your missed-list." Theo just brought a glass of water.

"No it wouldn't. Oh my gosh you finally did something smart!" Liam gasped. Theo rolled his eyes. Liam gulped the water down with the painkillers.

"I need to talk to you." Liam's voice indicated that it was something serious so Theo sat up straight and looked a little worried.

"What is it little beta?"

A/N so this chapter is positively boring. Geez. It's like I forgot how to write. Anyway how do you think this conversation is gonna go? Well I know but yk just human curiosity. What do you think happened to Hayden? Surely she didn't just disappear into thin air right? Hihi. I'm evil. Bye