42. Why are you here?

Theo woke up with Liam's arm wrapped around his stomach and his head in his shoulder. Theo looked back at his beta and smiled slightly. He turned around to face Liam and wiped a strand of hair out of the betas sleeping face. He kissed Liam's forehead and hugged him tighter.

Liam made a weird grunting noice and woke up, staying in the hug as it was warm and comfortable.

"Good morning." Liam croaked tilting his head up so he could look at Theo. Theo smiled at him.

"Good morning. Sleep well?" He asked. He shifted a tiny bit and pulled Liam a little bit more on him.

"Why are you here?" Liam asked out of the blue. Theo would've been very offended if it weren't for the fact that the beta snuggled ever closer and was now closely cuddling him.

"Why? Is this your weird way of saying you want me gone little wolf?" Theo smirked. Liam shook his head against his chest and looked at the wall.

"No. But why are you here? Like in this house, this room, just here?" Liam asked while quietly making little circles on the chimera's chest.

"Why not? Now that no one else loves here why can't I?" As much as Theo tried to control his emotions, Liam could clearly hear the pain in his voice when he said 'no one else lives here'

"I just thought that... it would remind you too much." Liam admitted. Theo swallowed a big lump that was stuck in his throat. He stayed silent for a while, afraid that his voice might give him away.

"It does." Theo said after a while. "But it's the best I have left of her." It would've been clean except the little voice crack at 'her'.
Theo looked around the clean room and if possible hugging Liam even tighter as if too protect him.

"I had a nightmare." Theo randomly said after Liam kept quiet. "About Tara and Talia. They came for me. Tara wanted her heart back and Talia wanted 'rightfully' her soul back because technically she is responsible for the fact that I'm still alive. She wants her price."

Liam looked up, shocked at what Theo had gone through that night.

"Of course the alcohol didn't help but it was so dreadful, Liam. They said all these things about you and I tried to stop them, I really did." Theo just kept talking trying not to show emotion. "But it didn't work, they ripped out your heart in front of my eyes, saying that they had to take you because you are my heart and soul."

Liam had been rendered speechless. He looked Theo straight in the eyes as he just rambled on and on about his dream.

"And I yelled and screamed for them too stop but you were dead, laying on the floor as they looked at me-" Liam's stomach growled and shook Theo out of his trance. "Oh right you're still here." He joked to shake off that horrible feeling that had taken over his body. "Let's go get some food before you leave again."

"Leave? I'm not leaving." Liam said confused. "I'm never leaving you ever again." He shook his head violently as he crawled up from the tight hug.

"That's cute but we both know you are." Theo sat up and swung his legs off the bed, rubbing his eyes. "You're Liam Dunbar, you physically can't just sit here calmly as your whole pack is fighting a war. I know you can't and I love that about you. So a sandwich?"

"Yes please. Are you sure you're not coming?" Liam tried one last time.

"As much as I would love to kick Monroe's ass I can't. Not yet Liam I'm sorry." Theo sounded genuine and Liam let it go.

The light and airy energy from that morning was completely gone and now it was heavy and pushed on both of them. Liam ate his sandwich in silence dreading the situation at home while Theo's mind was replaying his dream and trying to push out any negative thoughts about the upcoming war and if it would hurt Liam.

The silence was overwhelming and fear grew on both sides of the table. Fear of the upcoming uncertainty of war. Liam was anxious about leaving and about not leaving. He didn't want to leave Theo alone with his thoughts but he also didn't want to leave his pack in danger. Theo could reek the anxiety coming off of the beta and it did not help his worries.

Liam couldn't wait to leave and do something, he knew Theo was right, he would've gone insane if he was stuck here during the action. But after a half hour and it was time for him to go he found himself not wanting to leave and stay with Theo till eternity. Theo opened the door and Liam looked at him.

"I'll be okay. I promise." Liam said not sounding too sure of himself.

"You better be." Theo said back before Liam turned around and walked out. In disbelief of the whole situation Theo stood in the doorway and watched Liam walked out of the hallway.

Theo could just see a small glimpse of Liam who apparently thought of something, stood still, turned around and ran back to the apartment. Theo stepped out into the hall to make sure Liam wasn't being chased or anything.

Liam ran all the way back to him and just a second before impact he slowed down and put his hands out. The hands landed perfectly on Theo's face and Liam pressed his lips against Theo's passionately.

Liam kisses Theo with all he had left in him and backed off after a couple wonderful seconds.

"What was that for?" Theo breathed.

"I love you." Liam said. "And I didn't want to leave without doing that." He grinned.

"I love you too." Theo kissed him again softly. "Will you be my official boyfriend?" Theo's nose was practically touching Liam's as Liam whispered:

"Yes." And after another mind blowing kiss Liam really left. But this time Theo saw him leave with a big smile on his face.

A/N so this one is quite short but Wattpad kinda fucked me over. I had an almost perfect version of this but it deleted it so I had to write this bitch (haha I win) all over again. I'm a little sour right now but there is some action coming. Anyways.... they're official boyfriends now! It's adorable. Better hope I won't kill them off. *evil laughter* I am not directing this at any one in particular. *cough cough*

It's late here so I think I'm going to go to sleep. Bye peeps. Oh and don't forgot to comment and vote!