3. Theo is an arrogant douchebag

"Hi" Liam breathed.

Theo just raised one eyebrow, blinked twice and looked at Liam. He looked surprisingly terrible.

"Aren't you gonna explain why you missed me?" Theo said slightly arrogantly.

"Wha- no i- where did you get that information? I didn't miss you."

Theo raises his eyebrow even higher which made Liam worry it was gonna fall off. Theo smirked and opened his phone, went to text messages and proudly showed Liam the one sided text conversation.

"Hmmm okay. So I suppose I can really talk myself out of that one huh?"

"Nope. Not really."

"Yeah well I didn't mean it" Liam blurted out, trying to sound like he didn't care. He wasn't quite sure why his mouth was saying these stupid things. He actually wanted Theo to stay, but he would rather die then to tell Theo that.

"Okay in that case I'll leave now" Theo announced. And he walked towards the window he came in. Even though he tried really hard to control his heartbeat he couldn't help the few beats that it had skipped.

"Wow okay no wait stop!" Just in time Liam yelped before Theo jumped out the window. He turned around to face Liam and stared him down. He looked kind of broken.

"Can you just stay? Like in beacon hills. Not here. I don't want you here. But close enough." Liam said, not really making things clear.

"Okay"

Next thing he knew Theo had jumped out the window and was gone. Liam walked to the window and looked outside trying to find Theo.
He was gone like the wind.

Really confused but also weirdly content with the situation he brushed his teeth and tried to sleep. Of course it didn't work and he stayed up all night but at least he tried. He was strangely happy with Theo's return, even though it was way overdue.

Theo walked back to his car with a big grin on his face. He had actually heard Liam say that he wanted him here. Not in that many words and kind of confusing but for Theo is was enough. Someone actually wanted him on this earth!

So he went back to his car, drove off to a parking spot he knew no cops were gonna tell him to leave and sat down. He needed coffee because he sure as hell wasn't gonna sleep. He'd been having nightmares so he tried to sleep as little as possible. Still, being back to the place he once called home, the sleep deprivation and he smell that was still lingering in his nose (he wasn't quite sure what is was but it was very soothing) made him so sleepy that despite his urging instincts he eventually fell asleep.

"So did you sleep well?" Mason asked like he did every morning. It's like his icebreaker.
Liam rolled his eyes and just said yes. It was a lot easier to just say yes then explain that he had a very graphic sex dream about a certain 19 year old boy.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you, Theo stopped by my house last night."

"WHAT? And your telling me this now?! Are you freaking kidding me? You let me rant about my essay and you didn't tell me!" Mason shouted at Liam. The beta just shrugged and said that it wasn't a big deal.

"NOT A BIG DEAL? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?"

"Okay Mase, calm the fuck down. We're in public. I don't need the whole school to know."

"Don't really care that much. Soooo what did he say?" Mason asked.

"Not that much. He came though my window went all arrogant douchebag on me and then left."

"That's it?" Mason questioned like he knew there was more to this story.

"Yup. We need to go now. We've got Spanish class now." Liam spoke fast and walked away, knowing that it would be really hard to lie to his best friend.

This class was top peak of boredom. As the Spanish teacher just kept on rambling about verbs his mind wondered to the dream he had had last night.

"What are you doing?" Liam had asked while Theo walked closer. He'd heard the stutter in Liam's heartbeat when he said he didn't want him here. Liam swallowed hard.

"Just testing out a theory" Theo had said in his very charming way. As he kept walking closer Liam backed away till he hit the wall. He stared Theo deep into his eyes.

Theo kept walking, grinning at hearing Liam's heartbeat speeding up.

"Are you getting nervous baby wolf? Am I making you nervous?"

Liam shook his head. Then a genius idea popped into his head. He grabbed Theo at his neck and smashed their lips together. Theo froze a little bit before he gave it his all. He grabbed Liam's waist and pushed him even harder against the wall. A small groan escaped from Liam's lips which turned Theo even on more.

Theo's lips moved away from Liam's and he started kissing Liam's neck. He had Liam's wrists pinned to the wall and straddled him.
The 17 year old boy moaned when Theo sucked on a spot right between his collarbone and his neck. Liam could feel Theo smiling on his skin.

"Take off your shirt." Theo demanded letting go of his wrist and taking a step back. Liam really wanted Theo back on his body so he did as he was asked. As he took off his shirt Theo watched, having taken off his shirt seconds earlier, biting his lip while looking at Liam's toned body.

"You like what you see?" Liam asked way too arrogantly for Theo's taste but he smiled and said "very much" and took his step back kissing Liam with every bit of passion that he had. Since Theo's hands where in Liam's hair, Liam just grabbed Theo's ass slightly smiling in the kiss.

Theo flipped both of them over so Liam was against the wall and Theo started to work his way down. He began to kiss his neck, leaving some marks he knew would not heal super fast, kissing Liam's perfectly shaped abs. He went down to his V-line feeling the bulge in Liam's pants.

Theo began to unbuckle Liam's pants and pulled them down. Theo bit his lip looking at Liam's very aroused cock still in his boxers. He took the boxers down to and began closing his lips around it. Liam gasped as if there wasn't enough air in the whole world.

Theo started taking more and more of Liam in his mouth until it hit the back of his throat. Liam panted and a few moans slipped out. The feeling of Theo around his dick felt so amazing.

He felt he was close and couldn't hold it in much long-

"LIAM!" Someone yelled. It was miss. Garcia, his Spanish teacher.

Mason stared at him and Corey looked as if he was dying of laughter. Liam could almost feel the arousel coming of of him. His cheeks flushed red and as he tried to put on a innocent face he said:

"Yes miss Garcia. I'm sorry I dozed off."

Corey could not contain himself any longer and bursted out laughing.

A/N I am sorry if this was bad it was my first time writing something like this. Well I hope you like and tips are welcome...