23. I am totally on board!

A little over a week went by and the situation for neither of them changed. Theo still felt like shit and Liam had been having some panic attacks, not every day but enough to make him feel anxious most of the time.
It's safe to say both of their lives were quite terrible. Until Scott called Derek.

"Hi Derek. Are you doing anything in particular in Washington or can you come to beacon hills?"

"No. Nothing in particular. Why?"

"Well mainly because we lost peter again."

"What's that suppose to mean?" Derek asked walking around in circles. He always liked to walk during phone calls Theo had noticed.

"Well... uhm Peter has run off again and we can't find him."

"Okay. But he does that every single time. What is so different this time?" Derek started to get a little impatient with the alpha who was clearly holding something back.

"He uhm he took Malia with him we think."

"You think?" Derek was being very cynical like always.

"Yes. She disappeared the same exact time as he did and we can't reach her. And since they are your family I thought you should know incase you want to help find them."

"I'll be there tomorrow." Derek hing up the phone and threw it on the couch walking away to go get his stuff.

"So. You coming?" Derek asked from afar to Theo.

"Yeah no imma pass."

"Very funny. You're coming." Derek kept throwing his clothes into a big suitcase.

"No I am not. I don't want to go to beacon hills. I'm good here. And I am pretty sure Liam doesn't want me there." Theo nibbled on a chip that had been in his lap all day.

"You're coming. You are far from good here and I don't give a crap about what Liam thinks." Derek was done throwing clothes into his suitcase and he went into the bathroom to grab some necessities from there. "Don't make me drug you and throw you into the car. I don't want to be wanted for kidnapping again."

Theo chuckled and decided to give up on fighting Derek, he wasn't gonna win anyway. "Fine but you're driving." Theo knew exactly what little smile derek had on his face and it made him chuckle a little bit. He really wasn't looking forward to returning to beacon hills but maybe it would drag him out of his put.

And he did want to see Liam again. He was just afraid about what the beta had to say this time. He was sure that more heartbreak would destroy him. But maybe everything would be okay.

At the end of the day after they reached beacon hills again. Theo realised that it had been like a month since they had left. Away to save Talia, who he kinda missed at the moment. Living with her, in her apartment, had been absolutely amazing for a while.

The car ride hadn't been horrible. But still Theo was glad when they arrived at Dereks loft. He quickly called Scott to let him know that they were in town while Theo unpacked his baggage in the magnificent guest room. It was all black with his own bathroom. Theo absolutely loved it.

Theo and Derek were all settled in for the night and were semi excited to go and talk to the pack tomorrow. But for now they wanted to watch a movie so they put on bad boys, which was honestly not that bad. They both fell asleep on the couch with weird feelings in their stomachs, but both for completely different reasons.

The next day when Theo woke up he found himself pressed against Dereks leg, having his arms wrapped tightly around it. The second he realised this he let go and sat up, blinking really fast to wake up his eyes. Theo stood up and opened the fridge, it didn't have a lot in it but he saw a beer and just grabbed that one. If he was going to see Liam today he needed some kind of a pep.

Derek woke up minutes later and Theo was already dressed. He still looked crappy though, his hairs a mess, he had dark circles under his eyes and his face was dirty. Derek sighed and stood up making himself a proper breakfast and getting ready. Fifteen minutes later they were on their way to Scott's house.

Scott talked about something but Theo could not for the life of him focus on what he had to say. Theo wanted to, he really did, but he just kept looking out of the window wanting to wolf out and run away to live in the forest forever. He kept telling himself to look at Scott and listen to what he has to say but all that got through his head where mental images of him and Liam living in a little cottage in the woods.

"So that would leave Theo. Are you on board Theo? Theo? Theo!" Theo got woken up out of his amazing daydream and looked at the pack who were all staring at him. So he did what he did best and that was smoothly lie.

"Yes. I'm totally on board." Theo gave a small smile hoping that anyone would catch him up about what he just agreed to.

"Great. Now everyone knows the plan I say let's go get Malia back!" Scott exclaimed in his usual alpha optimism that annoyed the crap out of Theo.

Theo pulled on Dereks arm and dragged him into another room while everybody started catching up with each other.

"What is the plan?" Theo hissed.

"Apparently you said yes on going on a stakeout to watch peters old house in hope that he is there."

"Oh okay that isn't so bad. I can do that." Theo closed his eyes for a few seconds before it hit him. "I'm not going alone now am I?"

"No. No you're not. You're with Liam."

Because Scott had absolutely no clue about their awkward situation he forced Theo and Liam together in a car and they had to share one motel room across the street of peters old house.
The car ride was incredible awkward and completely silent. Liam refused to even look at the chimera and just stared out of the window.

They arrived at the motel and both groaned at the sight of their room. It was super small and contained two little beds, a table and a couch. Theo huffed, just what he needed, and dumped his bag on the table before checking out the bathroom who was, surprise, small. It had the bare necessities like a shower, a sink and a toilet stuffed in a couple feet.

Theo returned to the main room and sat on his tiny bed.

"This is going to be fun."

A/N and fun it will be.
I have great storyline planned and from here it's all gonna go uphill, I promise. Anyway it's incredibly late (gotta love the unstable sleep rhythms) and I am sure this chapter is pure trash but ugh screw that. Okay bye now.