11. Basically just smut.

"But I do care about you." As soon as those words flew out of Liam's mouth Theo's heart could not contain itself any longer. Liam cared about him. Something he had hoped but was too good to be true. So his adrenaline controlled brain did something he would have never expected.

He kissed Liam. Full on his mouth. He cupped his head with his hands and pressed his lips against Liam's. After a second of absolute shock Liam kissed him back. It felt amazing, it had been something he had wanted to do ever since the elevator.

Liam loved it as well. In his graphic dreams he knew what it looked like but he never got a feeling quite like this one. It felt as if a balloon of stuffed anxiety inside of his just exploded and flew away.

Theo went to sit on top of Liam taking of his shirt. Liam bit his lip and looked at the toned muscles of the chimera. Theo bent over and kissed his lips again. He pinned Liam's wrists to the bed and the boy loved the feeling to much to protest for once.

Theo stopped kissed the boy and went to his neck making hickeys to mark his territory. Liam moaned a little to loud when Theo hit the same spot he'd been dreaming about, right between his collarbone and his neck. Theo grinned and kissed his lips again whilst tugging on Liam's shirt. He understood the hint and took it off.

As soon as the shirt touched the ground Theo started kissing his chest, leaving wet kisses all over his chest building the pressure. He kissed all the way to Liam's abdomen and Liam was going insane. He sat up straight and tried to unbuckle his pants. Theo stopped him and pushed him down on the bed again.

"Want me to fuck you that bad huh little beta?" His voice was hoarse and raspy and turned Liam on even more.

"Yes please." He looked right at the chimera. Theo lost it hearing the beta beg for him. He pulled off Liam's pants and started kissing his lower stomach all the way down to his cock. Theo smiled and looked up to a very heavily breathing Liam. It was very hot to look at.

Theo palmed Liam's dick through his boxers as he went up to kiss him again. Liam let out a loud moan as Theo continued.

Theo took off his pants, noticing how hard he'd gotten by hearing Liam moan. He hovered over Liam once again and kissed him passionately on his mouth. He turned away and Liam groaned. Instead Theo went for Liam's dick licking the top and swirling his tongue around it.

Liams eyes rolled and he moaned louder then he ever did before. Theo closed his eyes for a second trying to control himself. He wanted to take the beta right here but he wanted Liam to enjoy it as much as he would.

He bobbed his head up and down Liam's cock, getting hotter every second by hearing Liam not even trying to control his moans. Right at he moment he could feel Liam was almost about to cum, he took his head off and grabbed some lube and a condom from his bag.

"Want me to fuck you little beta?" He asked again, partially because he wanted to give Liam a last way out and partially because he wanted to hear him beg again.

"Yes." Liam's voice cracked and he sounded desperate. "Please fuck me." Even more desperate now.

Theo smirked and walked back over to the begging beta. He loved the sound of his voice. Especially when it was directed to him.

He kissed Liam again, this time filled with lust and aggression. Theo lubed up his fingers and circled around Liam's entrance. The younger boy gasped loudly when one of the fingers went in. It felt both weird and amazing.
A second finger went in and eventually a third.

"Ple-please..." Liam could hardly form the words but Theo understood. He removed his fingers and rolled the condom on his extremely arroused dick and slowly but steady pushed into Liam.

He whimpered but seemed okay. "Move" he ordered. "Gladly" how Theo could still be so smooth even in this situation was a wonder to Liam but he liked it. Theo backed up almost all the way out and placed his hands on Liam's hips before thrusting in slowly.

It was amazing. Liam kisses Theo with every thing he had while Theo was fucking him. It was so much better then he had ever dreamed.

"You look so hot right now." Theo couldn't help himself but whisper that into Liam's ear. Liam gulped, secretly loving the dirty talk. "Hmmm you like that huh?" Theo had noticed. Liam nodded trying to keep his act together. It wasn't working very well.

"I am going to fuck you so hard you can't walk tomorrow." Theo's raspy voice and those words worked Liam so high he was very close.

"Theo. I-" he breathed. "I know baby but I'm gonna need you to hold a little longer." Liam have a tiny nod. He could do that.

Theo moaned loudly from the pleasure. Liam could so not do that. Theo panted and moaned a bit and Liam rolled his eyes. Theo had his eyes closed and finally said. "Let it go baby"

And so he did. The sight of Theo was beautiful, his eyes closed, his head tilted back and his chest heaving was enough better then all of his dreams together.

Liam's mouth met Theo's and as they moved and both rode out their orgasms Theo forgot the whole world. Nothing mattered anymore except Liam and his wonderful scent. He kept kissing the younger boy as if it was his last night with him.

The world had gone in a blur, the only thing in it were their perfectly aligned body's. Theo kisses Liam even harder, never wanting to let go.

Theo came inside of Liam seconds before Liam came all across Theo stomach. Theo pulled out and kissed the little beta again with a grin on his face.

"First time I ever did that." Liam was to out of this world to say something back so he just pressed his forehead against Theo's and laid down.

Theo smiled and pulled him in for a hug. He hated hugging but with Liam it was different. All of it felt different. Warmer. Safe.

A/N I know that some of it isn't 100% accurate but Wattpad magic right? Anyways I have a whole plot thought out and I think you guys are gonna hate me but I'll still do it. Some feedback would be nice. Okay bye.