17. Ten points to gryffindor.

"Hoe is this going to help us find Liam?" Mason was extremely concerned.

"Well from my story you now know that I used to be able to do magic."

"Used to?" Corey mingled himself in the conversation again.

"Yes used to. While the dread doctors were 'testing' on my I hid my magic deep inside of me away so they wouldn't find it and abuse it. I would sometimes after a very tough day tap a little into it to heal my bleeding and prevent myself from dying. But I haven't used it in over 7 years now, I have absolutely no clue on how to use it for a very complicated spell that would require a lot of focus and skill such as a locator spell." Theo answered the question. Talia just nodded her head knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"But if we were to find a way to do the spell, you would be able to discover Liam's location and we could rescue him?" Mason had frozen again so Corey kept asking the questions.

"In theory yes. Practically not yet." Talia answered this one for him.

"Okay. Well I suppose that would be the way. So now we just need to figure out how to get Theo's magic to work in the way we want it to. Do we know anyone who knows a lot about the supernatural world?"

"Deaton." Talia and mason said in unison.

"Okay sweetie. Question four. Is Theo able to access his magic properly?" Araya asked Liam.

Liam looked at her as if she was crazy. "Magic? What magic? Theo doesn't have any magic."

Araya cackled very weirdly. Liam thought that she probably needed to go Eichen House or something because she was fucked up. Seriously fucked up.

"Of course he does sweetheart. How do you think he got to stay in the coven?"

"Coven?" Yup she needed to go to a mental asylum. This bitch was delirious.

"Yes the coven. The so called 'dawn coven' the most fairest coven in the country. Well if they where so fair why did they kill my father right before my eyes?! Why did they slash my mothers throat before my sisters face huh?! All because they were trying to fix a mistake that shouldn't have been a mistake in the first place?!?!" She was full on screaming right now. She wasn't even screaming to Liam anymore, she just screamed into the void, into the wall, in the nothingness.

"What was the mistake?" Liam asked carefully.

"My sister was born without magic so the coven, the Reakens to be precise, threw my father out of the coven. So when he tried to fix my sister by trying to give her a magic transplant they killed him. And my mother too."

Liam's mouth dropped. The Reakens? Not only did they have magic apparently but they were also in a coven? And the murder gen seemed to run through the whole family. He chuckled lightly at his own joke on the inside.

"My sister retaliated in a different way then I did. She went roque on all supernatural beings. I heard she was last seen in Beacon hills trying to rid the place with werewolves. Tamora never truly liked supernatural creatures but after mom and dad died I was the only one who could life. The rest all needed to die."

"Wait. If she were in Beacon hills trying to kill all the supernaturals I would kno- oh." A quarter fell. He realised something. A small resemblance flickered in his eyes.
"You mean Monroe?"

"Hmmmm yes. Ten points to Gryffindor. The boy wins. Monroe is my last name. Tamora and Araya Monroe. Correct. So I assume you've met her?"

Duh. If he knew about her he had probably never met or even heard from her. That was what he wanted to say but all he could manage was a strangled "Yes."

"Good good. In that case I only have one last question for you. What are the Reaken boy's weakest points?"

"So deaton says he is out of the country with some vague excuse that I didn't quite understand but uhm basically he is out of the picture. We need to find someone else and fast." Theo said.

As of it were on que a jeep came rolling in.

"Oh yeah right I called Stiles." Mason said a little shy for his doing.

"Hello assholes. So Liam got kidnapped and you only called me now! You assholes! You all know that the first twenty four hours are the most important!! And you all decided to waste them doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!" Stiles was seriously pissed. He cared for Liam as if it were his own child.

"Sorry." Corey muttered under his breath.

"Yup we did. Oops. Now do you know anyone who would have some experience with magic?" Talia said cockily. And before stiles could open his mouth she added. "Who is not this Deaton dude where everybody keeps talking about cause apparently he's busy doing god knows what."

Stiles raised one eyebrow at his old friend, he'd missed her cockiness. "Have you tried Derek? He was born in this whole supernatural world. I can only assume he knows a thing or two about witchcraft. Oh and after you call him can someone please catch me up because I feel like I have missed a lot. And I don't like that so tell me. Now please."

So while Theo went off to call Derek, the supernatural expert, Mason, Corey and Talia filled Stiles in.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!?!? AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!!??"

Theo snorted at Stiles' reaction to hearing that Talia was not only a abused witch without powers but also his twin sister. Derek on the phone laughed a little too.

"He's coming." Theo announced whilst walking back into the room from the hallway. "He'll be here in a couple hours."

"We need to sleep." Stiles stated.

"What? No. I am not going to sleep before we find Liam." Theo refused.

"That could be in a while. Plus if we are going to find Liam we need your witchpower..." Stiles almost fake gagged. "....completely charged and really to go. So you would do everyone good by sleeping."

"Fine." Theo spat out as if he had lost a bet or something like that.

When Derek came a couple hours later they had all fallen asleep. Theo was the only one under the covers. Talia lay right beside him on top of the covers. Stiles lay at the foot of the bed and Mason was draped over the armchair, diagonally. Corey had found a way on the floor.
Derek quickly snapped a picture before waking Stiles and Corey up.

"What is going on? What do you expect from me? And who is that girl?" Derek whispered to Stiles and Corey when they were in the hallway.

"Liam got kidnapped by yet another supernatural hater. We need you to jumpstart Theo's magic again and help perform a locator spell. And the girl is my friend, but she got attacked by said supernatural hater who also kidnapped her as a kid. Oh and she turned out to be Theo's wondertwin. Does that explain the situation a little bit?" Stiles shallowly said.

Derek blinked twice. He needed to jumpstart Theo's magic in order to save Liam. Seemed easily enough.

A/N I know the last few chapters have been boring but I promise it'll get better. I just need to get through these difficult times. For the pack ofc. Idk if you guys like it. Probs not but I don't either.