46. They fight.

Okay so I didn't feel like writing this out completely so I am just gonna tell you guys what happens and just picture it.

Liam and Theo walk out the changing room, both injured but nothing too serious. By this time Scott and the rest had arrived. Not all of them know about Theo and Liam yet so the two act very distant even though, too the good eye, you can still see a handprint of dust where Theo held Liam's face to kiss him.

They were all standing in the parking lot, talking about an attack plan when they heard another scream. Nolan again. This time they all went in. All ready to attack, some of them completely disregarding Scott's words about how they don't kill.

The big gym halls are empty but the actual workout room is filled with hunters and is basically an armory. Guns and shells everywhere. Nolan was tied in the back along with some other humans and supernaturals. Liam recognised the werewolf Adrien and James. He had met them with Nolan and now they were tied up against the back wall of the gym.

Nolan had been tied to a chair, his head hung low and he looked like shit. Liam felt guilty. Theo recognised one girl that really stood out. Johanna. She looked like she had fire in her eyes and the only one who didn't seem broken yet.

They fight.

Some people get hurt, some don't. Liam gets shot but only in his hand and Theo comes out clean. Malia gets stabbed in her upper leg but retaliates very quick. Most of the hunters get away because they never believed in the cause enough to give it their life. The ones that do fight get either knocked out or die. Two hunters died in there.

There was a back room for storage that was cleared out that they went to search. Lydia discovered it by accident while she was attempting to untie James. The door was locked but Derek kicked it in.

In the room sat a very surprised Hayden with a man they didn't know. Hayden looked very taken aback but she recovered quick and plastered an evil grin on her face.

"So I guess you found me?"

Liam growls and tries to jump towards her with his claws and fangs out but Theo catched him and plucked him out of the air. He whispered very quietly to the beta so the others won't hear.

"Shhh calm down little beta. Don't kill her. Yet." Theo had his arms wrapped around Liam in an attempt to hold him back. The pack did notice but thought nothing of it.

Scott threatens Hayden and she, out of fear, explains why she did what she did. The weird man stays silent and just looks at the chimera and beta carefully.

Hayden tells that Araya had taken her sister, the same way she had taken malia and peter, but this time better and permanently. Hayden was to do everything she was asked by Araya. So she did. Hayden did Arayas dirty work for over two months till she finally saw the end when Araya died.

Unfortunately for Hayden Monroe had taken over and her plans were way more ambitious and evil. Hayden was to infiltrate the McCall pack and destroy it from the inside. When that didn't work, and she reported that Theo was in her way, Monroe got furious with the chimera that had killed her sister and swore to seek revenge.

Hayden explained that Monroe didn't plan on giving Malia and Peter away so easily but she used them as a test to see how powerful Theo was exactly. He scared her so she had to seek another way. Nolan was that way. She collected hunters from another town to fight and searched for supernaturals to maim them and then kill them. Monroe did all of that to ensure the fact that Theo would be so scared that he would flee the city and be alone again. Alone and easy to kill.

At this part of the story Liam was infuriated with Monroe. If she wasn't already dead he would kill her again. The only thing stopping him from going all insane on everything in his path was Theo, who still held him very tight. Liam's arms were strapped against his body and he leaned into Theo. Theo whispered all kinds of crap into Liam's ear and drew little circles on his arm.

Hayden finished the whole story looking quite scared but Scott didn't seem to true his threat and just radiated pity. Hayden had stood up and walked around nervously, she wasn't a bad person she just really wanted to save her sister. Scott understood that and so he let her go but only with the promise that she'd never come back unless she was in deep trouble.

Hayden smiled relieved and ran away as fast as she could. She was determined to go and save her sister.

Liam slowly calmed down but he whole situation confused him. The scary man was still looking at them, even after Theo had let Liam go. There were at least four other strange people in that gym that he didn't know and their scents threw him off.  

Adrien had bolded out of the door the second Lydia had untied him, mumbling a quick thank you and running back to his pack. James just sat in silence, running his hands over his extremely red wrists. He looked pale and stank so bad to Liam. Johanna was drinking some water and a blonde girl sat next to James staring at the wall. There had been three more people tied up there but they left as soon as they were free and Liam couldn't blame them for it.

He was exhausted. His whole body hurt from the fighting and the constant need to stay strong. For his pack. The people that were left over had no one. So he'd have to take care of them too. He sighed.

The scary man left without a word, no matter how many questions were thrown at him he don't answer any off them. He walked away without another glance and that was the last they heard of him for a long time.

They packed up all their shit, Stiles talked to his father and explained the whole situation and why there were so many dead bodies.

Mason and Corey had left and went home too. Lydia helped Scott find a place for James, Johanna, and the blonde girl that was called Marissa apparently. In the end they all stayed in an apartment close to Talia's.

Liam stayed all the way to the morning because he refused to give up and helped them pack. He even promised to help them move. Scott was impressed with his betas determination. Liam collapsed the next morning and Theo drove him back home.

I am totally sleep deprived and this doesn't count as a full chapter, this is more like a posted draft. Well now you know why and what happened. I will edit this monstrosity later on but for now it's just important you all know what happened. I can't even form correct sentences. Imma sleep now. Bye bye biczhes