47. Talking with Stiles

Liam had collapsed right before the car from exhaustion alone. He had stayed with Scott and refused to leave for at least 47 hours without sleep. Liam was determined to find a safe place for James, Johanna and Marissa. He helped them pack all their belongings and his heart broke seeing how little it was. He knew he was going to help them live a better life.

Liam, however, was living in a big circle of fear. Fear that it wasn't over yet. Fear that everything would get messed up again. And most of all fear that someone would get hurt or leave him.
All of this stress and anxiety caused him to pass out on the street. The whole world went black for him.

Theo caught Liam right before his head hit the pavement. Theo lifted Liam up by his knees and back and held him to his chest, making sure Liam wouldn't fall to the ground. Theo put him in the car, just like he had after he knocked out Liam in the zoo.

Theo drove to Talia's apartment because that was the closest and tucked Liam in bed. He then went to clean up the whole apartment since he did not deal with loneliness so well and had made a ginormous mess of it all.

He later fell asleep on the couch of exhaustion.

The phone rang, waking Theo up. Of course it was Stiles. Theo picked up the phone cursing and groaning at the early hour.

"Theo! How is Liam?" Stiles chirped.

Theo groaned and rubbed his eyes. "For gods sake it's 5 am stiles! Go to sleep!"

"Never. So how's Liam? I saw you dragging him away yesterday. Did you try to kidnap him again?" Stiles said jokingly.

"What do you mean again? Oh I swear to god stiles go to sleep!"

"No."

"Ugh how can Derek even stand you is a big question to me."

"Ouch a bit rude there, evil chimera guy, I was just checking in on my friend, to whom I could ask the exact same question to." Stiles snarked back.

Theo sighed. "Liam is fine, Stiles, you know that. Why are you really calling?"

"Because... I was bored?"

"You called me... because you were bored? You woke me up because you were bored?"

"Yes. But I also wanted to know how Liam was."

"It's 5 am Stiles! Go to bed! Go wake up someone else. Wait why did you call me anyway? Why didn't you call Scott or Derek?" Theo was fully awake now.

"I don't know, I mean you saved Liam on numerus occasions and Nolan and even me so i guess you just popped in my mind first. And I thought you would be awake. Don't see this as an official friends request though, you are still a dick."

Theo was speechless. "Thanks Stiles." He said sarcastically but he actually meant it. "How's everything there?" He asked quickly to change the subject.

"Good, good. The people are set in, I was kinda shocked to find out that they have nowhere else to go. Did you know that Marissa was actually kicked out by her parents when they found out she was bitten? Yeah and James is an orphan apparently, his parents dies when he was sevente-"

"Stiles please stop talking. It's nice to know that they're okay but I really dont need a whole biography. How's the pack doing?"

"They're fine. All a bit bruised up from the fight but as much as I know they're all asleep and okay now."

"Why aren't you asleep then?" Theo was last the point of sleeping so he thought he just make a conversation out of it.

"I don't want to."

"Nightmares?" Theo asked.

"Yes. How'd you know?"

"Cause I have them too."

"Really?"

"You don't have to sound so happy about that, stiles."

"Sorry. How'd you get rid of them?"

"I didn't."

"But you don't seem like-"

"Stiles, can we please stop talking about this? I need to get up early tomorrow. I promised Lydia to help her with something. Please just go to sleep. Oh and a tip for your nightmares; go sleep with Derek. Actually sleep with him not have sex, I promise it'll help."

"Okay Fine. If you insist. You are a true pain in the ass Raeken."

"Goodnight to you too Stiski."

"Bleh."

And which that Theo hing up the phone smiling softly as he remembered the words Stiles had said about how he had popped in his mind first. Theo stood up and walked over to the guest room seeing Liam still sound asleep and slowly climbed in bed with him, making sure not the wake the beta.

Theo laid his head on Liam's shoulder and cuddled him close pressing a soft kiss on Liam's temple.

"Je t'aime de tout ce que j'ai et j'espère qui tu le sais." He whispered in Liam's ear before putting his head down and closing his eyes again.

Very short chapter this time but I just wanted to post this for tonight. I think I'll add more later maybe. Not quite sure.