44. Where is Nolan?

It had gotten dark and some of the lights in the town are on but it was almost all black. The whole pack stood outside waiting for something but they didn't know exactly what. The air smelled like worry and anticipation. They all felt it, even Mason and Stiles. Liam was so tense on fear but determination. He was going to defeat Monroe once and for all.

Liam stood next to Scott, who was looking deep into the empty street hoping he would see something. Next to Scott stood malia who looked very angry at a bush that was in the garden of the house across. Mason and Corey were holding hands and Corey had his face pressed into Masons shoulder while Mason whispered something in his ear that Liam couldn't quite figure out.

On Liam's left was Stiles he was busy looking at the sky for some reason liam couldn't quite understand. Derek stood very close to stiles but refused to look at the human and instead focused on the empty street just like Scott. Lydia was right besides Derek and had her eyes closed and seemed to be completely zoned out.

The second Liam turned his eyes on the road again a terrible scream echoed through the whole of beacon hills. The scream was loud and clear and cut through Liam's soul. Before he knew what he was doing, his instinct had taken over and he had started to run. He ran so hard he couldn't even hear his packs yelps for him to come back.

As soon as the scream stopped Liam realised what he did and stopped instantly. Nolan's scream still rang in his ears and his heart beat faster then a drum. He looked around and realised he need up on the parking lot in front of the gym.

He couldn't for the life of him figure out why he was there exactly but the only reasonable explanation was that the scream had come from here and that would've meant that Nolan was there. So he looked around twice and deciding, after the parking lot was declared empty, to go in and check if maybe Nolan were there. That was stupid mistake number 1.

The second he opened the door the knew there was something horribly wrong. First of all the door went open way to easily, and second of all the smell. The smell of fear, metal, blood and panic hit his nose. This was definitely the place but Liam really should've come in alone and unprepared.

He was officially scared.

But it was to late to go back now so he continued walking down the hallway to the changing rooms. That was stupid mistake number 2.

Liam pushed the door open with one hand and was met with the evil grin on Monroe's face and she stared him right in the eye. She had a gun pointed at him and at least eight men stood behind her. They all had guns pointed at him and all looked either emotionless or had the same grin on their face as Monroe.

"How very nice of you to join us Liam." She said.

Liam's eyes grew wide of shock but then turned gold so quickly it was hardly even noticeable that he ever was shocked. A hot blaze of what only could be described as white hot daze flew through his body and completely took over.

He lunged forward and clawed open one of the men's face. He felt a soft pang but the whole world was sucked in a big blur of anger. He saw his claws and fangs and a lot of blood flying around.

A big sturdy man tried to shoot Liam but he grabbed the gun, pointed it away just a second before it went off and it shot a hole in the wall.
Liam grabbed the mans arm and threw him into a wall where he fell down and stopped moving.

Liam saw that there were two other men also on the floor, motionless. Monroe stood at the door, petrified, staring at the white hot raging beta with gold eyes that stared directly at her.

Liam growled very loud and slowly started to walk towards Monroe who now had her gun pointed at him, shaking. Liam punched his fist hard into the chest of another man that lunged at him and he strength that he did that with sent the man straight into the wall too. He never broke eye contact.

"Where is Nolan?!?" He yelled loudly. He stepped over the first mans body while continuing to look her intensely in the eye.

"I... I don't know-... how are you this strong?" She asked looking very scared which only angered Liam even more.

"I am very mad so I suggest you answer my question. Where is Nolan?!!" Monroe apparently flipped some sort of switch because the look in her eyes went from terrified to psychotic. She looked at something behind Liam and gave a small nod.

All at once the last four men lounged themselves at him. Liam hit one man right in his face with his elbow and he fell backwards grabbing his now bleeding nose letting out streaks of curse words in a language Liam didn't understand.
One of the remaining dudes grabbed Liam's arm and tried to keep it steady but Liam punched back and with that stabbed him using his claws to puncture a deep wound in his upper leg. Another one bit the dust.

The last two men had tried to work together to knock Liam out but he ducked their punches and grabbed one of their arms and threw him over his shoulder hard on the ground. He passed out instantly. Liam stood up and tried to look around for the last one but saw nothing. Left and right it was empty.

He sighed and had slowly calmed down a bit but he missed Theo, his anchor. His heart was still going insane in his chest and he was very warm. The whole changing room floor was now covered in unconscious men and a lot of blood. By the smell of it some of it was his. Now that he thought about it he did feel a pang at the beginning. He lifted up his shirt slowly to discover a bullet hole right in his side. He must've not felt it because of the adrenaline.

Now that he actually got to thinking again, where had Monroe and man 8 gone too? The room was empty. Or so he thought.

Till he heard a gun click in his back.

A/n I think I made a shitload of spelling errors and wrong sentences but I don't feel like correcting that right now. It would be okay if you would kindly point out my mistakes if you want too. English isn't my first language and I would love to learn what I'm doing wrong. Okay I'm passing out now so imma go to sleep.