27. Are you okay?

Liam froze. He stared at Theo, not blinking, not moving. Theo waved his hand in front of the boy and snapped his fingers a couple times.

"Great so now I broke Liam." He stated and grabbed the laptop and searched Scott's number. He quickly texted Scott to status update them about Peters house and how they've seen nothing suspicious yet and what the game plan was from there.

"Helloooooo." Theo waved again this time sticking his head in front of Liam. "Yoehoe little beta I literally just told you I care about you and you break on me? Good going there you almost make me stop caring at all. Congratulations!" Theo remarked sarcastically.

That woke Liam up. He stared intensely at Theo who was trying his hardest to focus on texting Scott and not get distracted by the lingering stare in his back.

"You good there?" Theo asked not looking up from the laptop.

"Yup. Totally fine. I am gonna take a shower."

"Why are you saying that as if you want me to join you?" Theo joked but Liam just rolled his eyes, grabbed his bag and walked out to the bathroom and locked it.

Oh my god. Liam's mind went crazy and he sat down on the ground. He cares about me. Wait why is that such a big deal? It's not. It's Theo. He's amazing and wonderful but a complete ass. But he cares about me. The guy that cares about no one but himself. And probably his sister but that's different.
He cares about me.

"Hey Liam! I gotta go. Are you gonna be alright all by yourself?" Theo yelled through the door. Liam nodded, realised Theo couldn't see that and shouted back. "Yes I can manage myself thank you very much." A small gniffel was heard before the main door opened and closed again and Liam was all alone in the apartment.

So he did what any sane person would do and that is blasting some music and take a long shower while singing -no scratch that, screaming- along with the music.

After his concert he grabbed the laptop and put on a Netflix movie, expecting Theo back any minute now. But he didn't come back not even after Liam had fallen asleep with the movie still playing. Not even when he had woken up to an empty apartment.

Liam was a late sleeper so when he woke up it had been way past noon and Theo still wasn't back. Liam began to seriously worry now. Where had Theo gone off to? Was he hurt? Did he leave to never return again? No he wouldn't do that right? Right?

"Why didn't I just ask him where he was going?" Liam questioned out loud. Since Theo's phone, which he rarely used laid on the night stand and wasn't much help as to discovering what and where Theo was he called Scott, for moral support and maybe his alpha knew something about Theo's whereabouts.

But Scott didn't pick up. And neither did Stiles, or Derek. And even Lydia didn't pick up. Liam was extremely worried at this point. Luckily, before he went insane, Mason did pick up the phone.

"Mase! Do you know where everybody is?" Liam yelled into the phone as soon as mason picked up.

"No. Should I?"

"Yes you should. Theo is gone and Scott, Stiles, Derek and even Lydia doesn't pick up their phone. What's going on?"

"I don't know dude. They all have their own lives. Weren't they looking for Malia and Peter? Maybe they found them. I don't know." Liam could almost hear the shrug that mason was doing with his shoulder at that moment.

"Okay that could be it but why aren't they answering their phones. And why aren't we involved or why don't we know about it? And are they gonna be okay? What if the person that kidnapped peter and malia also kidnapped them? What if they're all hurt? What if they're all dead?" Liam started having trouble breathing as panic flooded through his brain.

"Hey Hey man I'm sure they'll be alright. They always are. Scott will figures it out. And we're not even sure that they actually are in danger, they could just as easily be stuck in traffic without cell reception. Don't panic bro they'll be alright." Mason had a special effect on Liam and always knew exactly what to say to made him calm down. A bit.

"Fine I'm alright Mase no need to worry. So what should we do?"

"Ehm I don't know? Check peters house twice to see if there is is anything weird going on. Then get yourself some dinner and calm down. Theo can take care of himself."

"Wha- no I don-" Liam sighed. "how did you know?"

"Man it was so obvious. You kept freaking out every time theo was mentioned and when he left you got so sad, sadder then when Hayden left and even before all of that, when to ghost riders where still here you kept looking at him like you wanted to rip his clothes off. And it went the other way around too. You never noticed how many times Theo kept glancing at your lips when you guys talked? The sexual tension just radiated off both of you."

Damn so mason had known he likes Theo before he did. And if you had to believe Mason Theo liked him too.

"Uhm Okay. I am going to hang up this phone now but it was nice talking to ya Mase." Mason laughed before Liam hung up the phone feeling a little better about the whole situation already.

After careful consideration he decided that what mason had suggested was the smartest thing to do now. So he grabbed his keys, a coat because it was raining, and his wallet and ran out of the door. Theo had taken his truck so he ran all the way to the supermarket.

By the time he got there he was soaking wet and his clothes and hair kept sticking to his body and face. He was cold, worried and now also wet. Great.

He quickly brought a salad and didn't even bother to run back, he was already soaking wet so who cares?

He decided to check peters house for any sign of life. The streets were completely empty and even with his werewolf eyes he couldn't see more then a couple meters further, everything around him was lost in a grey haze caused by the hard rain.

The house was, just as usual, empty with no sign of anything out of the ordinary.

A dark figure appeared out of the haze walking fast, almost running. Liam got scared and considered screaming for help but then remembered he was a werewolf and he could probably handle this person.

As they came closer Liam realised that it was Theo.

"Are you okay?!" Liam yelled Theo who came closer quite fast.

Theo reaches Liam and put one hand around his waist and the other one on his cheek. Liam looked up staring deep into Theo's eyes. Theo gave a small smile and wiped some of Liam's hair out of his face.

"I am now." Theo said answering Liam's question. The look Theo gave him unleashed a sparkly feeling in his stomach. (Some might say it was butterflies but Liam thought that was stupid for if it was butterflies he would not enjoy it).

Theo gazes into Liam's eyes, radiating nothing but pure hearted love. Theo's hand rested on the betas cheek making small circles over the water that dropped from his eyebrow. And then he kissed him. He kissed him like never before.

It wasn't hungry or aggressive it was pure and light hearted. He poured his heart and soul into that kiss, showing Liam just how much he cared about him.

Liam kisses him back almost in an instant. It felt absolutely amazing, the spark in his stomach had now spread warmth all over his body. Liam grabbed Theo and pulled him even tighter never wanted to let go.

"Tu possèdes mon cœur et mon âme mon petit bêta" Theo gave Liam a adorable smile.

"I thought that meant 'shut up and watch the movie'?"

"It doesn't. It means 'you own my heart and soul my little beta." Theo stared at Liam for a response.

Liam put his hand on Theo's lower cheek and pulled him in. He whispered "you own mine too." before kissing Theo again.