5. Food in hell sucks

Liam woke up with the biggest headache of the century. He groaned and tried to get up. Confusion spread all across his face as he realised he lay in his own bed. He could not remember how the fuck he had gotten there.

Speaking of remembering, Liam remembered almost nothing of last night and thinking about it even enlarged his headache. He sunk back into his bed and tried to lay as still as possible. Maybe that would calm down his head.

It did not work. After a few minutes of pain he decided to never ever drink again and to go get some painkillers. So he stood up, waited a couple seconds, decided he could walk again, and slowly stride towards the kitchen.

He instantly drove into the cabinet where the painkillers ought to be. After he found the package and gulped two down immediately, he decided to grab some water and sit on the couch.

He planned on putting on his favourite show, the flash. And since his parents wouldn't be home anyways why not. Plus Scott would probably call him with some urgent emergency that would get them all of them almost killed anyways so why not enjoy the moment while it lasted.

He grabbed the remote and attempted to sit on the couch, but to his shock there was already someone there.
Theo. Fast asleep.

Liam bounces off of him and just stood there, watching the chimera so vulnerable. He had never seen Theo sleep. He had just assumed that he didn't. Theo in complete peace had him feeling weird. Was Liam actually about to think that the chimera was cute?

No that could not be it. He probably just liked seeing Theo defenceless. With his hair all messy and his clothes looking like a mess. Wait that wasn't good either.

So he threw his cold glass of water over the sleeping chimera. He instantly woke up in a sort of haze.

"What the fuck Liam?" He spluttered out.

"What?" Liam asked as if he had no idea what Theo was talking about.

"The water thing. I brought you home while you were passed out and this is how you repay me? Kinda rude don't you think little beta?" God Liam hated it when Theo called him little beta.

"Yeah well I never asked you too!" From the moment he said that he could facepalm himself. That was the best he could do. Technically it wasn't even completely true. He could vaguely remember inviting Theo to his house.

Theo just raised one eyebrow, something he appeared to do a lot Liam noticed.

"Yeah I know just shut up." Liam said.

"Eh well wanna get breakfast? Oh no wait lunch." Theo looked at the clock and discovered it was two in the afternoon already.

Liam thought deeply about his particular question. Yes he would like to get food but no not with Theo. He has almost no money so he can't go alone. But he had principles. It was just very hard to decide.
Luckily for Liam his mouth made this decision for him.

"Yeah sure." What the hell? Well okay then he needed food and there was close to nothing at home.

"But we are taking your car."

"Of course" Theo responded with his natural smirk.

So they drove to a nearby small fast food restaurant. It wasn't that healthy but cheap enough. Theo got a really big burger with the snarky excuse that the food in hell was terrible so why not enjoy the food here. Liam just got the usual burger with fries.

Since Theo had a stable job and Liam was broke Theo payed.

"Just like a date little beta." Theo joked. "Now you owe me Dunbar."

"Haha very funny. I still got your tiny ass out of hell remember?" Liam bit back.

"Did you just call my ass tiny? Have you been looking at my ass?" Theo fake flirtatiously asked.

Liam got goosebumps at the tone Theo was implying he was staring at his butt. It wasn't that he hadn't looked at it, of course he had, it was hard not to notice it. But it was the memory of his dream in which he had fucked Theo really hard in his ass, that was bringing the goosebumps on his skin.

"You good there Dunbar?"

"Yeah of course I am. Where you worried?" Liam tried to match the level of sass that Theo had but it just didn't really work the way he wanted to.

Right at the moment Theo opened his mouth to probably say something snarky and rude back, Liam's phone rang. It was stiles.

"Saved by the bell" Theo said.

"Oh fuck off" Liam picked up the phone.

"Yeah? Hey stiles? What's up?"

"I need your help Liam. Like now. Scott is also coming. You can bring mason and Corey if you'd like. Bring as much people as you want to. You come as fast as possible."

Liam doesn't think stiles even breathed one time during that. 

"Wow stiles what's the problem? Why did you need me?"

"Can't tell you yet but you need to come. Now!"

"Okay okay! Geez I'll come. Where exactly?"

"A little town north of my school. Oh and Liam?"

"Yes?"

"Bring Theo."

"What?! No! Why?"

"Just do it. And be fast"

Stiles hung up as soon after that.

"Well I guess we are going to Washington." Liam proclaimed.

"Yeah ehm no. No way I'm going."

"Yeah you are." Liam was dialling his best friend.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are and mason? Yeah hi bro. How do you feel about a road trip to Washington?"

"Cool bro. Is Corey in?"

"Absolutely. We are going to save stiles I think."

"Fantastic. I have something to finish but we'll be at your place in an hour."

"Thanks dude"

That was one of the shortest conversations Theo had ever watched. Their planning was on point. Theo couldn't help but feel a little jealous. He wanted that kind of friendship and comfort with someone.

"Okay and you." Liam pointed his finger towards Theo. "Are coming too."

"No"

"Yes"

This went on a little while until Theo gave up and just went to his car and said:

"Fine. Lets go then."

Liam looked slightly thrown off but he nodded his head and stepped in the car with Theo. They drove to Liam's house where Liam went packing. He had no clue how long they would be gone so he just packed enough for a week. Theo on the other hand had nothing to pack because everything he owned was inside his car.

Soon after mason and Corey arrived with their own car and everything was ready to go. They decided, somewhat hesitantly for Theo, to go with Theo's car because it was bigger and would fit them all. 

Liam called shotgun, luckily for mason and Corey because they had apparently decided to make to most of this trip by snogging in the backseat. Theo was already fed up with both of them and Liam just seemed tired and still had a massive headache that did not get better by the idea that stiles may be in serious trouble.

May the 42 hour drive begin...