48. Wrecked

It was over one o'clock when Theo finally woke up again. He had his arms wrapped around Liam's legs and was flipped upside down on the bed, his feet almost in Liam's nose, who seemed completely unbothered by the whole situation. Theo pushes himself away and almost rolled off the bed, steadying himself by grabbing the sheets to stop himself from tumbling off.

Theo slowly let go and fell to the ground with a soft thunk. He stood up, admired Liam for a while, then remembered he had to help Lydia at two and walked away to go make himself some breakfast.

His whole body hurt. His head was pounding, his legs were cramped and he just felt horrible mentally. He felt like he wanted to puke all of the time and there was a big stone in his stomach, churning all of his guts. But he needed to stay strong. He needed to prove to Scott's pack that he was indeed worthy of their trust.

So he kept going. He ate breakfast, not much but still some food in his system, he wrote a letter to Liam to explain the situation and where he was going and grabbed his car keys and drove off.

Lydia has been waiting for him when he arrived at two ten. She had been taking writing something on a notepad intensely before looking up and seeing Theo. He was a little pale and breathing harsh but he was there.

"What do you need me for?" He asked a bit short and snappy.

Lydia lifted one eyebrow in an 'excuse you' kinda way and fake nicely said: "I need you to help me. Yes, you." She added as soon as she read on his face what he was going to ask.

"Okay Fine. What do you need me to do?" Theo stood a bit defensive with his arms crossed and one leg out. Lydia stood up from her chair and looked at him.

"I need you to help me bury all the dead bodies from the fight." She looked dead serious. "You're the one with experience aren't you?"

Theo looked a bit like he could rip her head off but nodded slowly. "I guess I am yes." He continued to look extremely pissed. He didn't like to be reminded of that fact but he couldn't avoid it.

"Great!" She said hooking her arm through his and dragging him with her. Theo stunted, not expecting that. He ran after her.

"What your plan?" He panted. He could've ran the easily but today he just wasn't feeling it.

"Dig a hole, put the bodies in, close the hole." Lydia still strudded forwards.

"And what about the smell?" He yelled. She stopped dead in her tracks. "What do you mean smell?"

"You didn't ask Parrish? Isn't he like the dead exporter here?" Theo stood still and looked a bit agitated. He really didn't want to be here but he wanted Lydia to trust him. Or as much as she ever will. He knew it was never going to be full.

"Ofcourse I asked Parrish. But he's working on a job out of town so I went with you. You know ex serial killer and all?" She snarked.

"Uhhuh." Theo nodded once. He rolled his eyes before saying: "the smell. Dead bodies start to stink very badly after a longer period of time and with Parrish that wasn't a problem since he burned all of bacteria, that causes the smell, to a crisp so they didn't stink.
However, since we are not hellhounds we can't do that. So my advise is dig that hole of yours and then put all the bodies in, add a lot of benzine and light it on fire.
Because of the strong benzine smell even dogs won't smell it and after the fire has burned through you can ditch it with all the other sand. No one will know because they think it's just another fire." Theo finished his story fast and tried to avoid Lydia's gaze as he told her.

"Wow I'm glad I choose you to help me." Lydia said with an open mouth. Theo looked back up to her confused. He thought she would label him as a psychopath after that speech. Apparently not.

Lydia grabbed a shovel from around the corner of the gym and held it out to him. "What? I'm not going to dig. What do you think I am? A dog?" Theo chuckled shortly before taking the shovel and started digging while Lydia started dragging dead bodies to the hole.

It had been a long day. Theo smelled like fire, blood and dead people. He was tired and burned out. (Hehe). Lydia had gone home a long time ago but Theo was still driving. It was dark and he just wanted to take a long shower and cuddle with Liam. Or sleep. Sleep was good too.

Theo was done. He was emotionally drained, physically exhausted and mentally not okay. He was tired of pretending to care about stuff he just didn't care about. He was tired of being put off as the bad guy, even though he had been but he had hope that maybe, just maybe they'd actually see him as more then just a tool. He was tired of being used for little jobs they wanted him for, that he couldn't refuse because he wanted their trust again. He was trying of trying and failing.

He was tired of being alone.

The only thing he wasn't tired of was Liam. He could never get tired of his little beta. The way Liam talked, the way he moved, the way he looked into the world with such passion and determination. He could never get tired of Liam.

But Liam could get tired of him. It worried Theo. Liam was literally the only one he had left. And he could, within a second, realise that Theo wasn't good enough for him and drop him. Liam was the key to everything.

Luckily for Theo, when he opened the door, Liam was sitting on the couch, staring blankly into the empty wall with a video game on the background. Liam was holding the controller but didn't seem to be paying attention to the screen. Theo dropped his coat and filled a glass of water.

"Ew you stink." Without even turning his head or even blinking, Liam spoke.

"Aw thanks. I missed you too puppy."

"No. Absolutely dont call me puppy. And I missed you too if you really need to hear it."

Theo walked over to the middle of the carpet, in front of Liam's couch and dramatically fell down. He spread his arms and laid there. He just laid there, waiting for nothing.

"Are you okay?" Liam now looked at him with worry in his eyes.

"I don't know. I don't think so. But I'll be fine." Theo stared at the ceiling. He didn't want Liam to worry about him.

"I don't think you are." Liam said. "Come here." He demanded. Theo sighed and crawled over to Liam and sat next to him, not even touching the beta.

Liam sighed and looked at Theo. Then something fell in his head because his whole face seemed to lighten. He bent over and tugged at Theos shirt.

"Wow Liam I don't thin-"

"Shut up and let me try something." Liam now lifted the shirt over Theo's head and the older boy just looked at him weird. Now Liam pilled his shirt over his head too in one swift motion.

"Lay." Liam sternly pointed at the couch. Theo was too tired to fight or even do anything so he just ploffed down on the couch, head and chest up. Liam pulled off his socks and even his pants, leaving Theo almost naked but not totally.

Liam carefully laid himself down on Theo, putting his heart on the chimeras heart, hugging him tightly.

It was as if all of the tension that had build up from the day left Theo's body and he crumbled under Liam's touch. He wrapped his arms around his little beta and pressed a soft kiss on top of his head before whispering softly.

"How'd you know this would work?"

"I didn't. But you always seem to want some form of physical contact so I figured why not?" Liam looked up to Theo who had a weak smile on his face.

"Thank you. I love you Liam. I hope you know that."

"I do. And I love you too tulip."

Theo held Liam even closer, pressing him against his own naked torso, his heart felt as if there was this big pressure laying on top of it, but it wasn't an unpleasant feeling. No it was love. Love so strong it felt like it could kill him. All of it for his little beta.

A/n I think I'll write two more chapters and then an extra. Then this book will be done. I think. Don't worry I have a sequel all planned out in my head so if you guys are interested I'll write that one too.
No wait imma do that anyways, I don't care what you people think. Even though I do wish you like it.