38. I love you so much.

Liam heard some voices in the far distance but he couldn't make out who it was and what they were saying. All he smelled very clearly was his alpha and Theo. Those were the two scents that were locked in his brain and he could make out first. It didn't say a lot about the situation itself but it did tell him that they were still alive and apparently talking to someone else. Who that someone was he couldn't figure out.

He wasn't aware of a lot of things in his surroundings, all he felt was anger. Anger for the fact that the group had left him alone to run there, not wanting to go with him. Anger for the person that had taken Nolan and anger for the person that had now probably hurt his pack.

So he ran through the woods in a red flash only following Theo and Scott's scent, hoping he would be on time for whatever they had going on. "I fucking hate this." He seethed between his teeth.

"What's it gonna be Scott? Is his life really worth a war? You know he doesn't deserve to live. It's up to you." Monroe. Fucking Monroe again. He had kind of hoped that she would've moved away to never return again but now that he semi-rational thought about it, of course she wouldn't have left, Theo had killed her sister after all. It all made sense but he still hated the situation.

Even when his brain was only functioning on rage and anger he stopped behind a big tree listening to what Monroe was saying and about who she was talking. He had a sneaky suspicion but he pushed it down until he atleast knew a little more.

Scott seemed to be thinking hard, Lydia looked at him with a pleading look in her eyes, Malia on the other hand had more of a expectant glance on her face. But what most terrified Liam was Theo. He had his eyes wide open and he looked absolutely mortified. There was only one time he had seen Theo so scared and that was when Kira sent him to hell.

This all proved his suspicion.

"What's it gonna be Scott?" Monroe had a sleek smile on her face and had a big gun pointed straight at Lydia's heart. Yeah she wouldn't survive a bullet to the heart, he was sure. But that wasn't his main concern at the moment.

Scott seemed to be racking his brain with a pained face expression. He was clearly struggling with the decision Monroe had put him in for.
"Come on Scott you know it's the right thing to do!" Malia maliciously whispered to him.

Liam was actually surprised that Scott hadn't noticed him yet but his alpha seemed a little busy at that time so it wasn't really shocking but he still thought that by now Scott would've atleast smelled him. He did not.

Theo on the other did. He glanced at Liam who had hidden poorly behind the tree before focusing all his attention on Scott, trying not to rat out whatever plan his little beta had.

"Please don't do this Scott. Please." The sheer look of absolute despair on Theo's face shivered through Liam's spine and made him feel horrible on the inside.

"Come on Scott I'm going to need a decision from you in twenty seconds." Monroe teased. She slowly removed the gun from Lydia, who let a deep breath of relief, and pointed it to Theo, who looked even more scared.

"I'm being generous here. Just Theo for countless lives to be saved. Including Nolan but I guess you had already figured that out." Monroe's sleek smile turned into something more more evil. Liam tried his hardest not to lunge at her face with a deep growl.

"You've got ten seconds." Monroe clicked her finger on the trigger and stared at Theo. The chimera still looked scared but at least he now seemed to be prepared to fight for his life. He flashed his eyes and they glowed a light purple, lavender even. Liam muffled a gasp.

Monroe didn't seem to be surprised. "Nice trick but you see I laced these bullets in Dalia oil. Believe me I would want nothing more then to see you fall to the ground with a bullet in your skull, as these people realise you've taken your last breath but Scott has to make a decision." She grinned. "In about three seconds we're gonna hear if he values your life over a new found war." She raised an eyebrow and looked at Scott.

"I-" he said. "No. I can't let Theo die. We don't kill. Anyone. Even if it's Theo." Scott said fiercely.

"Wrong answer Scott." She shot him anyways.

"No!" Liam yelled, he jumped away from the tree and ran to Theo. Scott looked a bit confused as to where Liam came from but he sped towards the chimera as well.

The bullet didn't go straight to his heart but a few inches close. Theo fell down on his side felling the world turn.

"No no no! This isn't happening. No." Liam grabbed his hair frantically. He sat down next to Theo and turned him around. "No no okay Theo look at me. You are gonna be fine." Liam put Theo's head softly in his lap.

"Liam-" Scott attempted to talk to his beta.

"Shut up!" Liam's eyes flashed at his alpha. "You did this. You could've stopped this!" Liam huffed and focused all his attention on the dying chimera. "You're gonna be okay." He whispered. Liam couldn't give any less fucks about who heard him now.

Theo opened his eyes, even in the pained expression in them he could tell he wasn't gonna make it. Liam sniffed and wiped a little strand of hair out of Theo's face.
"No no you are gonna be okay!" He demanded. Liam violently grabbed Theo's arm and took his pain till the point he almost felt like he was gonna pass out.

"It's okay Liam." Theo breathed. He coughed up a little blood.

"No no. It's not. It's all so fucking unfair! No no no. This isn't happening. No." Liam banged his hand on the hard ground, ripping the sides open with little leaves and twigs.

"Hey look at... me." Cough cough. Theo looked horrible. "It's okay little beta." A vague sound was heard in the background but Liam couldn't bring himself to look away from Theo.

"I love you." Theo said with trouble. He gave his little beta a small smile.

"I love you too." Liam said with tears in his eyes. "I love you so much." And he pressed his lips against Theo's forehead.

A/N hahahah I'm fucking evil. Okay you may hate me now. And you probably will. Go for it.