2 ~ A Runaway Bride

Asleys's POV

"Ayan" I thought to myself. There can be many Ayan's in this world. This one can't be the one I was forced to marry to, he should be at my house and in different clothes... Should I go with him? He seems nice... After debating in my head for the next two minutes I thought of telling him that I needed a place to live tonight.
"Y-yes, I don't have anywhere to go" I burst into tears.
He just stared at me with an expression that I could hardly make out. I realized it was stupid of me to cry but I couldn't control. It was my first time being in such a difficult condition.
" don't worry sister, just come with me"
He opened the door of his car, it was a sports car. Waleed had one too. I sat in it and it smelled like the mixture of strong perfume and cigarette, the exact same fragrance that came from waleed. At this point I started crying again but quietly. I missed him a lot. He was my everything. He was my other part...

Ayan's POV

I was driving to my friend, Feroze's house, when I saw a girl in a bride's dress stumble on the ground. Without even thinking I quickly got out of the car and approached her. When she saw me, she had quiet a worried expression.
I held her by her arms and picked her up. I quickly backed away when I saw her worried expression. I am so stupid I shouldn't have neared her a lot, she would obviously hates me. Once we had our first eye contact, I can tell that I fell for her. SHE WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON I EVER SAW. Her eyes.... They glistened like the brightest stars ever. She looked pretty cold out there all alone. I should be offering her my car for the moment. I have no idea where I will take her but she will be safe. The atmosphere in the car was way too awkward. I think I have to start the conversation.
"So sister, what's your name?"
" it's Asley"
" I see that you have ran a-" before I could even finish my sentence she glared at me,in the most annoyed way.
"YES!, I ran away!!! If you feel uncomfortable driving me, then just stop it right here..."
I shouldn't start a conversation with her right now. She seems pretty messed up with her life.

I should give her space and time to relax.

I have no idea where I am taking her. Feroze has a big house, she can stay there tonight. I have no other place to take her to. I think I should ask her before taking her somewhere on my own. After all, who would like to stay with two strangers.
"Asley, I have had some family problems lately, to be honest, I am on the same path on which you are. I was also being forced to marry, so I left my house. I am heading to my friend's house, and you can stay there for now, is that fine with you??

Asley's POV
My heart sank, "on the same path on which you are" those words stabbed me like a sharp knife. A tear escaped my eye. I never knew my parents were forcing me to marry him. He was so kind,handsome and he had everything a wife would wish for. But apparently, as he said, he was being " forced" to marry me. He obviously wouldn't want to know it's actually me. Now the car stopped and his hands were on my cheeks, wiping my tears. "Please don't cry, I can't see you that hopeless, asley." His words were so soothing... They soothed me almost the same way waleed's words did. He walked out his door and opened mine.. I realized I didn't answer him, nor did he ask me again. Which was a good thing 'cause I am not in a condition to utter a single word.

Assalam o alaikum,

How are you guys????
I luv how some of you voted, believe me, it really motivated me to write more... And as my reads increase, I know that you guys like it...
Sorry if there are mistakes...
Comment and vote if you liked this chapter..
Until next time,
Stay blessed❤️❤️❤️