3 ~ She Is Here!

Narrator's point of view.

Asley has left home, and is now living with ayan in his friend feroze's house. Asley's parents knew what they have done was wrong. They had adopted asley when she was just two. They always wanted a baby boy, so he can give them support,money and wealth when they grow old, but unfortunately the adoption center gave them a baby girl. Since that day they had just one thing in mind: to take advantage of asley, to sell her as a bride. Asley never knew anything about her past. Asley's parents are regretting what they have done and are scared that if they try finding her she will take legal action. They think asley knows that she was being sold but in reality she doesn't know anything accept the fact that waleed is her everything. On the other hand ayan knows every detail, but still is unsure if this is the bride he was forced to marry to. From now on till a few chapters, asley's parents won't be discussed. It is being assumed that they are regretting what they have done and asking ALLAH for forgiveness.

Asley's POV

THE sound of the chirping birds was really sweet. My bed was way too comfortable. It was as if I was back in waleed's room. The scent of his perfume filled the room and that's when I jolted up from my sleep. My head started to spin and a few seconds later my mind told me that I was at feroze's house but my heart didn't accept. Since yesterday, the day I met ayan, I have seen so many similarities between him and waleed. Except the fact that he isn't him. His scent, his way of speaking, his eye color, his smile and the way he cared, all made me recall waleed. As much as he crossed my mind the more I missed him. I wondered where would he be now. My thoughts were interrupted when there was a knock on the door. I opened and was completely shocked...
"OH MAYA" I gasped. Tears had already flowing from my eyes and we were hugging each other already.
Me and maya were sisters from different mothers. " Asley, you have no idea how happy I am to see you safe and sound" she was now wiping her tears.
"Did you call waleed?"was her first question. I felt bad telling her no, but I was way too tired to let him know that I ran away... For him.

Maya's POV

WWOOWW!!! The house I am standing in front of is way too big. It would be an understatement to call it a house it was a mansion. This is the address asley provided me with, she told me she was staying here for the night. I pressed the doorbell and waited. Just a minute later a yong handsome guy around 21 opened the door. He was HANDSOME.... For a second I thought I was dreaming, but soon he invited me inside. His eyes, his hair, his voice everything was just perfect. I never in my whole life ever fell for someone, but I was already in love with this young man. "Assalam o alaikum, my name is feroze" "please have a seat I will quickly go and call asley"
I told him that I wanted to meet her myself. He was getting late for somewhere and excused himself. I didn't want him to leave, I could have stayed with him all day long but asley was my first priority. As i was heading to her bedroom, feroze showed me before leaving, I thought how wonderful will it be if asley was with waleed and me and feroze living happily and really close to each other. Without any trouble without any worries. Being there for each other. Holding each other's hand and guiding ourselves to the right path...guiding ourselves to heaven. But there was a gut feeling that kept telling me that there will come more hard times, more troubles more problems, and many more ups and downs. The worst thing was that it was scary to think of such a bright future, when your soul keeps stopping you...

Assalam o alaikum

I am soo sorry for not updating earlier!!!!
Thank you ssooooo much for the great support, the great votes, the wonderful comments..... You guys won't believe how much it means to me!!!!!

And also a great shoutout to all my silent readers!!!!!

Remember, all of you who read,comment, vote and support me are the reason why I am continuing to write this
Luv you all❤️❤️❤️

Until next time.....stay blessed.