PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Assalam o alaikum....

***RUNAWAY BRIDE NEW CHAPTER COMING UP SOON***READ TO THE VERY END***

I'm writing this to let you all know, that I'm sorry....

(janti hoon main k ap sab ka haq banta ha mujh pa ghussa hone ka, janti hoon ma k ap sab ka haq ha mujhse naraz hone ka, leikin ap sab se ma hath jor k maafi mangti hoon....)

(you guys have the absolute right to be mad at me, to be angry from but I beg for pardon... I'm very very sorry)

some of you might be familiar with the story "fixing my broken past" based on a true story. The leading character, Armeena, died on the night of 25th December 2015 and therefore I had to delete that story. The reasons are complicated, some of you that read the story might have figured out what the reason were but others might not... I just couldn't keep going on. I felt that a part of me had died, a part of me that I loved so much, that I wish can come back but it cant. always remember that armeena loved you all so much!

I know some of the new readers might not get it, well, I don't have the courage to republish it...but i'll tell you something she used to say all her life:

"Chor Denge Ik Din Tum Se Mohabbat Karna, ye Wada He Mera.

Bus Zara Zindagi, Ka Saanson Se Rishta To Toot Jane Do...?"

(ONE DAY I WILL STOP LOVING YOU, I PROMISE! JUST LET THE CONNECTION OF MY BREATH BREAK WITH THIS WORLD)

sometimes people love another souls so deeply that they just can't handle seeing them with someone else.

Armeena's last words, when the clock strike midnight, and the date changed from the 25th to the 26th, when her breath started shortening, when her world was collapsing, when absolutely no one was with her, when she lost everything she ever wanted, when she closed her eyes for the last time, when a girl named armeena no longer existed, her lasts words at this moment were :

" MAINE TOH WOH KHOYA HA JO MERA THA HI NAHI,

LEIKIN USNEH WOH KHOYA HA JO SIRF USKA THA"

(I lost something that was never mine, but he lost something that was always his)

the lesson we all learned from her life was that never love someone so much, never ask allah to make him/her our soul mate.... NEVER!

CAUSE WHATS WRITTEN FOR US IS DONE!

instead, whenever you pray, ask : Ya allah (oh god) do not attach my heart to something that is not written to be mine.

leave some comments for armeena if you wish, she loved all of you who read her incomplete story....she left a part of her in me, when I die, I would let her know you guys still love her!

please keep praying for, pray that she rests in peace.

the person she loved would be marrying soon this year, keep praying that her soul doesn't receive any pain...she needs it...I need it!

****RUNAWAY BRIDE NEW CHAPTER COMING UP SOON***

JAZAKALLAH

STAY BLESSED.